Time for a new swap!!

moswampy

this is gonna be a GOOD SWAP. Have my heads eyed and sealed just wondering what I am gonna tie on them. going to have to call them holographic vice jigs.:D

chippewa

i have most of my heads painted and eyed.. getting ready to seal.
i will have to paint a few more as more people joined.. which is good!!!!!! have a few ideas for bodies and tails.. just have to make a test pattern and go from there...

hunter7711

Sign ups are over, and it looks like we have 14. That means evryone sends me 15 jigs. The extra is for the board. Send to
Gary Caton
3019 Parkway A
St. Joseph, MO

johnt-ms

Picked up some new heads this evening(Thanks Ron Don) and got em' painted. I hope the pattern in my head looks as good when I get it tied.

papaperch

Gary : Little confused as to number of jigs needed. Usually goes number of tyers minus 1 because you don't need one of your own jigs.

JigCraft normally number of tyers = number of jigs as one extra is needed for the site.

So with my redneck cipherin skills I suppose that we need to send 14 jigs. HOWever you being the swap meister if you insist on 15 then dad gum dat what be how many I send ya.

What say you.? ;-) :)

hunter7711

Send 15 please. You will get one of your own back. It's easier for me because some always send one for each tyer including themselves, and some don't. Easier for my feeble mind to sort them. I've hosted several, and have always done it that way. Hope it don't ruffle to many feathers.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree - 110%!!! I have only hosted one swap but was scared to death that i was going to screw up since some sent the exact number and others sent enough to get one back.... i had piles spread out all over, some with member names and others not. It tested my poor brain!!!!

My heads got their final topcoat today...... :) :jig:

ScottV

AtticaFish said:
I agree - 110%!!! I have only hosted one swap but was scared to death that i was going to screw up since some sent the exact number and others sent enough to get one back.... i had piles spread out all over, some with member names and others not. It tested my poor brain!!!!

My heads got their final topcoat today...... :) :jig:

It can get confussing Russ. On my last one I put the names on plastic cups and just dealt them out like a deck of cards. If I came up one short, I'd take the one out of the tiers cup.
I just cured my heads and I'm fixing to give em eyes.

quivira kid

Mine are getting eyes painted on them today. Y'all better not laugh at the eyes too much! It's my first time painting eyes on jigs. I do think they're looking a lot better than I figured they would!
For a top coat, do you just put some Sally Hansen's on the eyes? Or dip the whole head in Flexament?

ScottV

A little Sally is all you need to top coat your eyes qivira kid. I'm sure you'll be surprised at how good they'll look.

Mine will be mailed tomorrow Gary. What flavor dips do you want for your "happy"?

Back