Time for a new swap!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
What do you know, i am not the last.... again!! :D 2nd to last, but i will take that. You know i am playing with you LH. :)

I am itching to see these. Had a decent Saturday here for a change and got out to fish with my kids and even brought home a few gills and rockbass between all the hook baiting. I think spring may finally be here!

LedHed

Sponsor
Hardy har har AF

Just got back from the PO - next day air - said the jigs will be at hunter's tomorrow at noon. Apology to everyone.

baitmaster

Man....I would not have sent mine out on a 2 day delivery if I had known.
Signing up for a swap seems like a sure fire wat to be "way to busy" during the swap time.

moswampy

Got back home last night after a busy work week and it was almost as good as Christmas when opening my package.

great jigs by everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunter7711

It's easy to have a good swap when everyone does such a good job. You did great too Led, I would have never spent that much to get my jig anywhere. Your quite a man. I wish I was closer to you. I would love to get to know you!

quivira kid

Thanks a bunch for the swap, hunter!

Does anyone have any criticism on my jig? I've never had anyone that really knew what they were talking about critique any of my stuff. I'd appreciate the feedback if someone thinks I could improve somewhere specifically!

Thanks,
Zac

Back