Painted Head Mini Swap

SaltyBuckster

Here are everyone's heads,excluding mine and Doc's,lol.One of you guys when you recieve them please post a pic of the missing sets,Please.They were sealed in the bags heading to far corners of America
1. Hookup
2. Attica
3. Lost Pole
4. RonDon

Attachments

• DSC09386.JPG
    DSC09386.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC09387.JPG
    DSC09387.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC09388.JPG
    DSC09388.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC09389.JPG
    DSC09389.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 78

Lost Pole

They look great. But Bruce, those heads were part of the extras I sent for you in your bag.
The ones that were to be sent around were the ones in user named baggies that looked like so.

4b835fcb-6cde-b21d.jpg

4b835fcb-6cf2-3c37.jpg

SaltyBuckster

Sorry Adam,lol.I have so many jigheads sitting artound that I grabbed the wrong bag for the pics.You've got them up there,lol.I'll take another pic with my Super Camera.

SaltyBuckster

Here are Lost Poles swap jigs.You made me hunt,lol.Got to wait for the sun to come back out.Colors are'nt showing up very well.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Got 'em today! Great job by all!!!

I'll have to tie up some of these and post up here! Thanks for hosting Bruce!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just got home from a camping trip and the jigs were waiting for me in the mail box. Looks like a nice color and size assortment on the whole lot.

Nce work everyone and thanks again to Bruce for hosting!

Lost Pole

Mine are here. Prob been here a minute but just received. Just as I expected, the end results are mind boggling. I thank all y'all for making my first ever swap of anything very exciting.

Xtra special thx to Bruce for the big ultra minnow heads. Got a pardna that fishes Cobia on a lift boat offshore…
Gon Need some designing help, Bruce.

Thx again everyone. Will try to do them justice.
I'm very grateful.

SaltyBuckster

Glad that everybody but one has replied,that's hookup.Hope that he got his.Get ready to start palmering some marabou Lost Pole,cobia just love them.Your welcome.Just wanted to show you what size of jigs them pictures that I post really are,and they are still small,lol.

hookup

I just got back from fishing the New River for the past 5 days and haven't had a chance to see if anything came in.

hookup

Yep, wifey dropped an envelope on my desk while I was gone.

Some nice stuff people make.

hookup

Finally had a chance to look at these jigs last night closely.

Man, y'all fish with some light weight stuff. In particular, I think it was Salty that sent one that was 1/100th of an ounce.

I thought I was light weight dropping down to 1/16th oz - but then again, I chase mostly river smallies, so anything lighter is reserved for tiny creeks on UL gear.

What do you throw that jig on? Fly rod? Regular spinning rod? What line weight & spool?

SaltyBuckster

I use 4lb. test with a pegged bobber strike indicater on an Ultralight set up.It does'nt go to far,lol.I set the peg at about 2' for around bushes and stuff,the kids love them at the boat ramp getting tons of them little gills that hide uner the dock.

Back