Painted Head Mini Swap

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Bruce I'd go to the PO and check to see what's going on. That's several packages that haven't made it to you now!

SaltyBuckster

I'm starting to just hate living in a small town anymore.I went down yesterday and had nothing,again,today also.They had nothing to say about it at all.Yes,I got my computer back a couple of hours ago.I'm sorry to all that sent anything here and it did'nt come to me.I just don't know what else that I can say about the whole ordeal.Just makes me wonder what else I did'nt get.Sorry.

SaltyBuckster

Now Docco says that his are inroute.I have'nt checked the mail yet tody,Maybe all three will be sitting there,lol.Just so my Crazy Angler order is there.

SaltyBuckster

Ok,some good news for a change.Everybodies stuff came in today,even my Crazy Angler order.Where it was hanging out ??Don't ask me,lol.

Attachments

• DSC09384.JPG
    DSC09384.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 24

SaltyBuckster

I'll sort them all out tonight and get a pic.Then back to you guys in the morning.Great job everyone.It will be fun tying and fishing everyone's heads.Thanks also for all of the goodies that you guys gave me.They will be a blast fishing also.We hit a couple bumps along the way,but,all of our tires are still on,lol.

Doc Crappie

Banned
Good job Brucey boy. Can hardly wait to tie up some if Ronnie Donnie jigs don't know how they ended up he.... LOL :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

SaltyBuckster

Everything is sorted out and sealed.Will be heading home in the morning.I'll post up some pics of everybodies painted heads tomorrow in the daylight.Great job everybody.

Back