Painted Head Mini Swap

SaltyBuckster

Ok,let's do it.Signup is over.Jigs due by July 1,2012.Paint whatever you want,not over 1/8 oz. though.I will PM the address in a week or so.5 guys,so 4 jigs for each guy for a total of 16 heads for you slow people,lol.

1. SaltyBuckster (recieved)
2. Lost Pole (recieved)
3. Attica Fish (recieved)
4. Doc Crappie
5. hookup
6. Rondon

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just finished up another project that is getting mailed out this week so should have time to jump in also. Beam me up Scotty.

You say a 'pair' of 16's and a 'pair' of another size...... if we have 5 sign-up, how many total do i need to paint? I'm slow, gotta spell it out for me. :p

SaltyBuckster

Let's see,2 of 1/16 and 2 of something bigger or smaller,would prefer smaller,times 4 equals 16 lol.Maybe we'll just stick to 2 jigs per tyer.I'de rather do 4 though,but I'm very open to suggestions.To make it happen.

hookup

Mine are really plain jane; but they catch fish.

Typically if I put eyes on a jig, it's only a dot on the top of the jig head.

I'm in w/ some 1/16 & 1/8 if that's good for everyone.

SaltyBuckster

Everybody is in.Get painting.Let's see today is June 14.Let's say jigs at my humble abode by July 1.Two 1/16 and two of whatever.Not over 1/8 for shipping's sake,lol.If you paint a pair of 1/8 your shipping will definantly be covered.Most of all,"Have fun",lol.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good. I already know one color pattern i will do but have to think about the 2nd.

SaltyBuckster

Dang it Ronnie,I was done,lol.Your in.If there are no complaints from the other entrants,lol.Yes Doc,I'm talking about you.My 1/16 might be a little tiny bit bigger then that.They look like 1/16 to me though,lol.That's what I think that I was told.Heck,paint anything that you want.Just no bigger then 1/8

Doc Crappie

Banned
Why is everybody always talking about me.... I will get back with you on that i want to give it some thought before I give my answer.... :) :(

SaltyBuckster

Doc Crappie said:
Why is everybody always talking about me.... I will get back with you on that i want to give it some thought before I give my answer.... :) :(

Because you are the fun one to get started,lol.We need some excitement around here.

Doc Crappie

Banned
Well did you see all the excitement in the camera post when I pretty much said Kodac Cameras Suck..Which they really do IMO... LOL It was short lived but at least we know its alive, it's alive.... LOL

Doc Crappie

Banned
Ron Don said:
I knew Doc wouldn't want me to get in the swap! Might be the Only reason I tried to sign up! :)

That only goes to show you.... let me put it like that cartoon character... HE DONT KNOW ME VERY WELL DO HE..... LMAO

Ronny your in like flint, get a painting and dont forget anybody west of the OHIO RIVER you have to paint twice as many as us guys east of the river... LMAO

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Wow I had already forgot about this swap! Total of 20 jigs ..... Right??? Ha wonder will ole Brucey Boy will be able to PM his addy! :)

Doc Crappie

Banned
Ron Don said:
Wow I had already forgot about this swap! Total of 20 jigs ..... Right??? Ha wonder will ole Brucey Boy will be able to PM his addy! :)

Tomorrow he is suppose to be picking it up, found out his hard drive died and it should be ready in the morning....

or you can just send them to

Bruce (Santa Claus) Snyder
1 Reindeer Lane
North Pole

Back