Painted Head Mini Swap

hookup

I'm done. Getting a few bonus jigs mostly for bass plastics too.

Let me know a snail mail address & they'll be on the way.

I'll throw in a couple bucks to help w/ postage.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Well i finally sat down and painted some this evening. Tinkered with some new ideas ive been wanting to try for a while. Still needs some ironing out but was surprised it worked as well as it did the first go around. Just hope i have enough time to make it work for this swap!

Lost Pole

Eh. Had conveniently forgotten bf Bruce sent the PM. Did em all last night with some help from miles Davis, the Budweiser corp, and my sis's oven. Hope it's all packaged right. Never did one of these Do I send stamps with the return envelope or cash?

Nothing too exciting and wish I had planned better, but this is what they look like:

4b835fcb-25fd-c929.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Never did one of these Do I send stamps with the return envelope or cash?

Way i do it is to get an envelope that i know my swap box will fit in and hand it over all written up with the to and from (as it will come back to me) and tell them i want to pay the return shipping on it since it will be coming back to me. Have to use stamps on the return envelope. Once they get the stamps on it, stuff it all in a bigger envelope and pay that shipping as well to go out. Helps to smile - and wink if she's cute. ;) Mine went out at just a hair over 13 ounces (with the xtra goodies i sent) so it actually would have been cheaper by a few bucks if i would have used a small FLAT RATE box to ship everything out to Salty in PA and then use the envelope to come back. My 'goodie bag' for Salty was all odd-job painted heads that made the whole box heavy but it will not be coming back to me that heavy. Total cost for sending mine out with envelopes and all was $11 and change.

Sorry for the delay in answer....... guess i'm-a slacker. Hope i made a little sense.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Forgot to say......

My jigs went out today (6-27-12) so should make it out to PA by the 1st or so. I got in a rush to try and get them out today that i never did take pics of my own jigs so SOMEBODY better get some good ones of the whole lot. :p I used mica powder in them so make sure you check them out in the sunlight. Made mostly my favorite natural patterns.

Salty......... yoo hoo....... still no computer? Or you just gonna take our jigs and run? Go on take the jigs and run. Woo hoo hoo hoo. :D

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ha someone better take good pics! I was hoping you were going to Russ! And yes natural sunlight is a must for the paint. I already took a pic of one of mine im sending. I put a bonus jig in everyones pack. Ha only one because it didnt turn out as pretty as i hoped! Hope mine get there in time... Going out in the morning.

Doc Crappie

Banned
Salty got his putter back this past Monday and it was back in the shop Tuesday morning .... Lol

Guess he has 5 year olds fixing his computer as well as taking his pictures..... Sometimes I have to wonder about that Salty ... :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

SaltyBuckster

Yea,yea,yea,lol.When I was a worker nothing got sent to the customer until it was done correctly.So,if you send me some shotty jigs Doc,they will be getting sent back.Attica I recieved your little box today.Very nice work.Thanks for the goodies,they will be put to good use.No computer yet,lol.

Lost Pole

I'm a failure. Yester and today missed P O by 10 and 3 mins after work. Bankers hours?!?
Anywho, sorry fellas, 10 am tomor for sure. Sorry.

Lost Pole

I was thinking more along the lines of the heads melted off the hooks in my truck but yours Wldve been more clever.
I sent some paint to Quint also, I'm seriously hoping it doesn't melt.

Lost Pole

Ron Don said:
Have mine made it there??

Nope. Yours were hi-jacked mid transit. Holding on to them til either:
1) you start pouring heads for sale
OR
2) you give up the super nova paint secrets.

Cldve been worse though. I didn't stop you're incoming packages. Was mostly just you're freebies for signing up for Oprahs magazine.

Back