Number 3 JC swap

hunter7711

Tried the bunny but only had one color and didn't like it. It was hard enough tying the duck for the first time. Instead of bunny, I used Chart. Artic Fox. I think you'll like the action of this one.
DSCN1463.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry Ron Don - I'm with you. :D having only 12 to do opens up some options in my book, can get a little 'wild n' crazy' and not have to slave away for hours & hours. ;) from what i've seen posted so far, these should be some grade A jigs!

moswampy

got my stuff in for these from crazyangler the other day. Was the fisrt time I have ordered from him all I have to say is it will definitely not be the last. I enjoy these mallard feathers they make nice tails.

StumpHunter

Put my jigs in the mail today. I enjoyed tying these jigs, the rabbit does add to them.

You are right moswampy, Crazyangler is top notch.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
AF I have three different designs and I keep flip-floppin on which one to go with. One of them is one of the most complex jigs Ive tied, but Im scared it might get the "What the heck is this"!:huh:

moswampy

stayed up after getting the kids asleep and got these finished. Packaged and mailed soon. 1/8th oz #1 hook yellow and blue PP mix, Mallard, maribou, black flash and big slabs only chen. Hope you all lose them on a big snag after having half of the mallard tails ripped out by big crappie.

P1020816.jpg

papaperch

Am updating status on original sign up notice as jigs come in. Just judging from the first three packages. I feel kinda sorry for those who chose not to sign up for this one. Can't wait to take the group picture. Hope my meager photography skills show them in their best light.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
After several un-sucessful attempts at a pretty complicated pattern.... i punted and went the safe route. :blush: took an old favorite color combo and spiced it up but still a few swear words coming out each time i tie in some mallard! need to go to the school of JJ1 i guess. :p after a dozen of them i should be getting better though.

Half done now, should be tagged - bagged and shipped by next week.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
These Betta Fish will begin swimming upstream to OH tomorrow. I also was glad there was only 12 to tie. I had to break out the material clip for this one.

betta.jpg

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice jig Ronnie. The white rabbit underbelly reminded me of the beards of ZZ TOP. Every girl's crazy bout a sharp dressed jig. Hope momma crappie feels that way.

Back