Number 3 JC swap

ScottV

hunter7711 said:
Maybe mine will come tomorrow. Are you glueing your jigs on there scott?

Yea Gary I put a small drop of Elmer's glue on the jighead. I printed the names on a piece of card stock on the computer.

Thanks Mary Lou and Ronnie. It was hunter's idea to use the $3 frames from Wal Mart and glue the glass on the top of the frame.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Moswampy - had the same thought. i know i want MY jigs to catch fish and betting others do as well. I have been using (and loosing) alot of swap jigs this past year. Just have to be careful where i fish that one and maybe retire it after 1 fish.... or 2.....

The xtra set of jigs for JigCraft from this swap, when auctioned/sold off, i am thinking the proceeds should go to St. Jude's Hospital or Fishing Has No Boundaries Inc. as a memorial contribution.

ScottV

Great idea Atticafish. I feel the same way about the swap jigs but I'm just so proud of them, I want to display them for a while.

JUNGLEJIM1

AF,if you snag that one up you better be able to swim.I'd be going in after it. Great idea about proceeds going to St.Jude's. Hopefully,I'll have enough $$$ to bid big on it. My jigs havn't arrived yet,hopefully tommorrow.

Back