==>>>>Jigswap #21 - ***Signups are over***

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got them tied up in the last 2 evenings and brought them with me to work this AM with every intention to get them tagged/bagged and then shipped before the post office closed today and maybe, just maybe, they would make it to TX by Tuesday or so only being a day late.................... then i realized i did not bring my swap box, or any goodies to send along. Doh!!

My apology for being so slow on this one. I did take a picture. The dubbing looks purple, but is actually a mix of black and pearl fibers. Has a really cool illusion pearl color.

View attachment 7

Attachments

• 100_7223_e.jpg
    100_7223_e.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 123

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
.........as you can see by my lack of 'following the rules' i seem to either be deaf or dumb. Since all our communications are done by typing, obviously deaf is not my problem. ;) After going back to look at the requirements set on the first post, i realize i went off in another direction and tied them to suit my fancy instead of the swap hosts since there is no chartreuse in my jigs!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: Guess i was asleep at the wheel. :sleepy: They did head out in the mail this afternoon.

SlabHappy

Received AtticaFish's and Bucko's today. Nice ties, everyone, and I greatly appreciate the extras. Once the remainder make the trip, I will take pics of the group and send them on their way. I might cheat, Bucko, and use yours a little tomorrow afternoon (I took a halfday). Went out Monday evening and got a limit on chart (+2, I miss counted, thought I only had 23), in about 2 hrs over my condos in 18 fow.
IMG167_zps1a6d1923.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Awwww, come on...... no black n' red? Haha. I am telling you, it is a confidence color for me! Try it and you will like it. I am making a mental note of "I owe you one" since i goofed on the requirements for the swap. That is one beautiful pile of goodness on that plate. It even caught the eye of my wife... she said 'that's a lot of fish.'

Would you, could you,
on a boat?

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not try them in the rain.
I will not try them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!

I do not like
red n' black

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.

You do not like them.
SO you say.
Try them! Try them!
ANd you may.
Try them and you may I say.

SlabHappy

AtticaFish said:
Awwww, come on...... no black n' red? Haha. I am telling you, it is a confidence color for me! Try it and you will like it. I am making a mental note of "I owe you one" since i goofed on the requirements for the swap. That is one beautiful pile of goodness on that plate. It even caught the eye of my wife... she said 'that's a lot of fish.'

Would you, could you,
on a boat?

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not try them in the rain.
I will not try them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!

I do not like
red n' black

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.

You do not like them.
SO you say.
Try them! Try them!
ANd you may.
Try them and you may I say.

That's funny...my daughter the other day was sleep talking "I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am.

To be honest, the fish quit biting on chart about sun down. I bet I could have changed to black n red and got a few more. Might try that tomorrow. There were no rules. I like any color.

SlabHappy

Well, Bucko, didn't get to try them, but caught a few good ones off Plateboaters. Did manage to lasso this one with my loop knot!
IMG172_zpsa0bb2bad.jpg

SlabHappy

Well, last 3 sets of jigs made the trip today. I just got home (and cleaned another limit of fish from yesterday). Nice jigs everyone. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow evening and post them, sort them out and get the jigs in the Wednesday mail back to everyone. Nice ties, everyone, definitely some fish catchers, and I appreciate everyone for participating.

SlabHappy

Got the jigs separated and sorted. I will take them to the Post office some time tomorrow. Thanks everyone, some definite fish catchers. I know I will pull a few up this weekend on some. I posted a new thread with all of the pictures.

SlabHappy

By the way, i dropped the jigs at the post office yesterday at lunch. everyone should have them in a day or so. Thanks everyone for participating, and nice ties.

QPassage

SlabHappy said:
By the way, i dropped the jigs at the post office yesterday at lunch. everyone should have them in a day or so. Thanks everyone for participating, and nice ties.
Got em in today's mail, great looking jigs guys, I'm hoping to hit the water Sunday and limit out with a fish fry to follow.
Thank you Bo

Kdog

Got mine today - thanks everybody - great lookin bunch of jigs, I even added a bit of high protein red to attica Fish's (unbagged) jig when its hook got jammed under my fingernail. Excellent swap SlabHappy

QPassage

Kdog said:
Got mine today - thanks everybody - great lookin bunch of jigs, I even added a bit of high protein red to attica Fish's (unbagged) jig when its hook got jammed under my fingernail. Excellent swap SlabHappy

So technically you are now using DNA, to mark the big fish you are catching? What about the little ones? :head_scratch:

Kdog

:D:bigfish: not sure about the fish being that big. been fishing spillway for saugeye and rocks. Dont wanna waste these purty jigs there. Buddy and I caught so many Thursday we got tired of catching them.

Finally ran out of jigs. 1/32 watermelon, tipped with 2" of crawler no other color worked I had a bag of 50 jigs. The ones with Chartreuese eyes were a bit better than the ones without but it was rare to get more than 5 casts before snagging in the rocks. So kinda hard to say which is better.

Kept our dozen 20-22" range. Mean fish but they eat good.

Back