==>>>>Jigswap #21 - ***Signups are over***

SlabHappy

Well guys, had some great jigs in swap #20, but I am ready for #21. Seems the only time I find time for tying is when I have to for a swap. Everyone knows you can not go wrong with a little chartreuse on a jig. Lets do a swap with trying to do something with a little touch of chartreuse, but I won't complain if there is not. I am a crappie guy, so let's do a crappie jig, any size, any color, with a touch of chartreuse. I really like the variety I get from the swaps, and some really sweet jigs to come from them. Let's do the signups till the end of February, and try to have them mailed by the end of march. No limit of tyers, one jig each (mail yours back to you)+1 for JigCraft.
4. Jay Wirth -- received
5. QPassage - received
6. Chill49 -- received
7. AtticaFish -- received
8.Eyecrosser -- received
9. Eyecrosser II -- received
10. Outlawelectric -- received
11. Bourbonbilly -- received
12. AndyLane -- received
13. Pepop -- received
14. LedHed -- received
15. Bucko -- received

Kdog

Count me IN..... I need more Chartreuse..........
Am a thinking chrome head, silver eye, Chartreuse body, Silver gray tail and silver flash!

SlabHappy

1. SlabHappy
2. Kdog
3. Plateboater
4. Jay Wirth
5. QPassage
6. Chill49
7. AtticaFish
8.Eyecrosser
9. Eyecrosser II
10. Outlawelectric
11. Bourbonbilly
12. AndyLane
13. Pepop
14.LedHed
15. Bucko

SlabHappy

Thanks everyone for signing up. We ended up with 13 tyers total. I will pm everyone my address to mail the jigs. We would like to have them all in by the end of march. Please send a total of 14 jigs, one for the site, and I will mail one of yours back to you.

Back