8.Eyecrosser -- received
9. Eyecrosser II -- received
10. Outlawelectric -- received
11. Bourbonbilly -- received
12. AndyLane -- received
13. Pepop -- received
14.LedHed -- received
15. Bucko -- received

15 total tyers, I pmed the address to send the 16 jig. I will let you know when they are received. I'll take some pics and post them for all to see what they missed out on. I appreciate everyone for participating. It is a good way to get a good variety collection of jigs, and get ideas and a great way to learn. I caught several fish on Night Prowler's jig from the last jig swap last time out. .

plateboater

In the mail.....should have checked thought count was 14. Will have another small package in mail tomorrow.....Yikes sorry

SlabHappy

Ya'll are too quick! I just painted mine yesterday. Wish I would have waited, picked up some sample paints tonight to try that a few look interesting.

Sending these this afternoon. 1/32 oz hd walleye head with #6 sickle hook, bright green powder paint, 3mm 3d yellow eyes, black pearl chenille, florescent chartreuse hackle, and silver flash. Thanks for hosting Jeff.
jigcraftswap21_zps9dca2350.jpg

SlabHappy

Received Plateboater's, outlawelectric's, and Jay Wirth's today. Thanks everyone for the extras. It's greatly appreciated. Can't wait to try the trailer jigs, plateboater, on a spider rig. Liable to pull up a hybrid or two with them. Probably wreck havoc on a spider rig setup, but it would be fun!

SlabHappy

plateboater said:
In the mail.....should have checked thought count was 14. Will have another small package in mail tomorrow.....Yikes sorry

Plateboater, if you haven't sent the extra two yet, don't worry about it. We can make due with 14. I can not send one back, and you sent plenty of extras, I don't need one.

SlabHappy

Thanks everyone. Received Kdog and QPassage today. I am going to have to finish mine up this weekend. I got them painted, just have to put eyes on and tie. Doing a 1/48 oz minnow head.

SlabHappy

Received Chill49s and plateboater's second batch. Yall are too nice, appreciate the extras. Nice jigs everyone. That is one thing I like about these swaps, you get a good variety of different styles and learn new ideas and techniques.

SlabHappy

Received Pepop's today. I really appreciate it, and nice jigs. I need to tie me up some with clown and i need to see what colors of powder paint you are missing, and I can send you some back (for hosting TFF). I have a whole rubbermaid storage bin full of about 30 colors I got lbs in. Will finish up my jigs for this swap Tuesday night. I have a vacation day `wednesday to watch my girls while my wife works and mom has jury duty. Mom told me I could go fishing once she got back, but the winds are suppose to be 26 mph, and the brook was still 46 degrees this weekend (I know, 46 degrees sounds warm to ya'll up north!) The fish were still on the bottom in 30 fow. Pulled a few up and Pat caught a couple next to me.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yikes, you all are to quick sending stuff out the day the sign-ups close! You better get moving LedHed. :p

Back