JigCraft's Jig Swap #14

StumpHunter

I received papaperch jigs today, very nice work with the wool and satin. Thanks for the gifts, awesome jigs that will be put to good use :)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine hit the mail on 2-13-13. I haven't seen a post on this swap from Shoe lately - i might have beat her????? Yeah - if so, now i have someone new to pick on. If she beats me...... i'll still have someone new to pick on that is almost as slow as me. :D I'll remember your speediness (or lack there of) too Andy!!! Glad to have other slackers on board like me.

AndyLane

I don't know if it makes me look better or worse but my jigs were done tied when the calendar still said January. It was getting them to the Post Office that I slacked on. :D

StumpHunter

OK guys I received AtticaFish, AndyLane and CrazyAngler packages today. These wool and satin jigs are awesome and thanks for the gifts, they will be put to use :icon14::):)

Need one more package and as soon as it comes I will take and post pics of these wonderful tied jigs (did I say the jigs are AWESOME) :cool: and get them repacked and sent back to everyone.

I knew our tyers would step up to the challenge with the wool and satin :icon14:
Thanks

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
StumpHunter said:
...I received AtticaFish, AndyLane and CrazyAngler packages today...

Mine must have been swimming through the mail fast to catch up to the others that mailed a day before mine! They didn't want to be late. :p

CrappieHappy

AtticaFish said:
StumpHunter said:
...I received AtticaFish, AndyLane and CrazyAngler packages today...

Mine must have been swimming through the mail fast to catch up to the others that mailed a day before mine! They didn't want to be late. :p

LOL, how's it feel not being last? :p

StumpHunter

Alright I received Shoemoo's jigs today so I now have all of them for this swap, nice jig Shoemoo. I'll get pics took of them and post them asap and get them divided.

Back