JigCraft's Jig Swap #14

StumpHunter

Those are all nice tyes, you can keep the snow!!!!:)

Looks like there are 9 of us tyers so with one to go to JigCraft that will make 10 jigs to send. I'll send everyone my address. Thanks to all that joined this swap. I look forward to seeing everyone's work.

papaperch

Mister Ronnie :

Shipped my woolies this afternoon. By the way if you could use some help using the swapmiester do dads I sent feel free to call.

Since you mentioned fishing for gills this spring. Thought I would include some of my handmade " gillgetters ".They work as good as anything thru the ice. I also use during open water season but most guys don't. But take my word for it . They take fish all year.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Tied up 8 of them tonight and was able to keep them pretty consistent..... only took the razor blade to one and re-tied. :p Think golden shiner....... Ark. shiner...... creek chub........ carp minnner. :) It will probably only catch trash fish but who knows. hahaha

StumpHunter

I like to catch any fish that bites :) always enjoy the time I get on the water. From the pics you have posted of your wool tyes I'm sure they will be awesome..

Back