JigCraft Swap # 13 Lucky Micro Swap

Fatman

Attica - I forgot to ask this last night. You said a 10:1 mix - how much powder(1/8th, 1/4, 1/2 teaspoon/tablespoon are you using for your unit of measure for the 10?? and how much for the 1??

This might just be where I'm messing up some of the mix's I've tried.

SaltyBuckster

Ok,got in Stumphunter's and quiverakids jigs today.They look exceptional !!Thankls for the feathers and the chenille,will get put to use very soon.

Shoemoo

I found exactly 19 Crazy Angler mean minner heads I put eyes on and coated, then stuck in a box and forgot about. Couldn't paint them because the PP made the eye socket too small. Tied 18 up in minnow colors and they are going out today. Just skip putting them in my envelope and there should be enough.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My box is headed your way! Forgot to mention in my note, do me a favor and sign my box with the where/when you had it.... you'll see what i mean when you get it. ;)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad they made it. I made too many jigs i think...... i must have had it in my head there were more people into it. Whatever is left over after they are split up are yours.

O_C has been logging in on occasion.

SaltyBuckster

I PMed hiom to see what's up.No reply as of yet.If I don't hear something by Tuesday I will divy up the jigs.Can someone send me Ledheads address please.I'll ship a set out to Sonny.

CrappieHappy

SaltyBuckster said:
I PMed hiom to see what's up.No reply as of yet.If I don't hear something by Tuesday I will divy up the jigs.Can someone send me Ledheads address please.I'll ship a set out to Sonny.

looking forward to the pics of the swap jigs. I sent a pm with Sonny's info.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
SaltyBuckster said:
....Today's hunting trip took everything out of me,lol.Did'nt get him yet.

Is it gun season out there? This week is open gun season in Ohio and then they have an additional weekend later. Good luck!

SaltyBuckster

Fatman said:
Does that mean the swap box is gonna start soon???

Pretty soon there Doug.After deer season ends.Or I get him early.Russ,yes it is rifle season.Been sitting 12 hours a day in that blind.Only seen 2 does so far.Got 2" of snow up in the mountain yesterday.They will start driving the mountain soon.Jigs are all sorted out and will go in the mail probably tomorrow.Never heard from Orange_Caddis.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
SaltyBuckster said:
...Russ,yes it is rifle season.Been sitting 12 hours a day in that blind.Only seen 2 does so far.Got 2" of snow up in the mountain yesterday.They will start driving the mountain soon....

You are running out of time..........! A doe tastes just as good. ;)

SaltyBuckster

Doe comes in on Saturday.Heck,when I left here 32 years ago,there was deer everywhere.You would see at least 20 a day.Now,forget it.They should shut the doe season down a couple of years.I've only seen 5 deer in 36 hours of hunting.They must have gone nocturnal

Back