JigCraft Swap # 13 Lucky Micro Swap

SaltyBuckster

Ok,here it goes.I'll have the sign up until October 25,2012.Jigs mailed to me by November 25,2012.I've been thinking about this for a while now and decided to go with the Micros.Maybe we will get some ice this winter.1/32 oz. and anything smaller.There must be a pair tied for each member that signs up of the same weight and size hook.One must be tied with hair,of your choice and a matching tied with feathers,of your choice.Same pattern and same colors.If you are into the real tiny stuff,send lots of goodies to make up for the weight differance in your return envelope,lol.
1. SaltyBuckster Recieved
2. quivira kid Recieved
3. StumpHunter Recieved
4. LedHed
5. Orange_Caddis
6. Shoemoo Recieved
7. AtticaFish Recieved
8. Radtexan Recieved
9. JungleJim1 Recieved
10. CrappieHappy Recieved

Brother Brucey sign me up let's see how many others want too do what the Doc does best.

Don't be shy or make excuses step right up and add your name to the list....

Well what is the hold up JC

Doc Crappie is alive and doing well...

Oh yeah there is someone that can tie some micro jigs ..... Anyone else wanna step up to the plate ... LOL

I am going 1/100 or would you prefer some 1/80 doesn't really make a difference just know I have allot of 1/100 already poured. But would only take a few minutes to pour some 1/80 if need be....

What size you tying ... Mr Zac

Sounds like a good deal, I prefer 1/80 over the 1/100 but like you I have a good supply of 1/100 ready to work with so that is what I will be going with

Thinking you may have out done yourself here brother Brucey. Asking for a set of jigs in two different materials might be a bit much for these old folks to handle .... They might think they are good but are they really that good to fulfill such a task..... I guess only time will tell.... LOL

I don't know I do know they can talk the talk but haven't seen very many walk the walk .... Guess the talking part is easier then the walking part .... LOL

Hello is there anybody out there.... LOL

CrappieHappy

I like talking..... Just saying.... I'm in another swap currently, but will see how this one pans out. I need to check my stash of the micro jigheads...

That's what I am talking about , if your stash is low just let brother Brucey know ..... LOL

SaltyBuckster said:
I can help out with whatever sizes that anybody needs.We've got plenty of time to get them to ya too.

That's what I am talking about brother Brucey no more excuses .... Either they are in or they are out for there is no dought for brother Brucey will even help you out ..... LOL

Back