JigCraft Swap # 13 Lucky Micro Swap

Jig Man

quivira kid said:
I am just trying to figure out a pattern I can do with hair AND feather. That is my problem at the moment.

Oh, I know an easy one and they will both catch fish..... :D

Lost Pole

flounder pounder said:
I don't know I do know they can talk the talk but haven't seen very many walk the walk .... Guess the talking part is easier then the walking part .... LOL

Hello is there anybody out there.... LOL

Doc Crappie is alive and doing well...

Hope swap is good for everyone. The approach is entertaining.

SaltyBuckster

Yes it is getting very entertaining I must say,lol.I have my pattern down and colors.Now just have to decide on the weight jig.

quivira kid

I was trying to think "outside the box" a bit..... I know what simple jig I will tie on and fill my bucket with bluegills! I wanna pimp it out and show off a bit though, ya know? Gotta put Doc and Salty in their place!

SaltyBuckster said:
Well,you had beter get way out of the box then.I've been doing a lot of practicing.

I know he better be thinking of something bigger than a Shoe box .... LOL

Man you should see what Brucey boy is tying it is gonna be a tuff one to out do..... Definitly outside of at least 3 boxes.... LOL

oldfox

Bruce,
Do you mean each jig must have hair on one and feathers on the other? Or does each jig have to be made entirely with feathers and the other entirely with hair? I'm confused, of course I'm old and that may be the reason! :D

SaltyBuckster said:
Come on guys.I want to have to tie 24 jigs for this swap,lol.Seems like the more there are the better they get.

Brother Brucey I think you are looking for someone too do what I once heard someone say on here.....
Come on guys " Man Up" and sign the jig swap list, over 300 members and only 5 with enough confidence to sign the list. Makes you wanna wonder about all the hype that is talked around here.

Come on guys "Just Do It" sign the list show us what you got.....

What you think brother Brucey you gonna get anymore takers or do they just prefer to talk about how good they are.... LOL

Only time will tell..... Cut off date to sign up is coming quick ... You don't want to be on the outside looking in on this one..... Unless of course you can't walk the walk to back up the talk..... LOL

Radtexan said:
Doc,I can tell marketing wasnt your strong suit in school...

Rad I can see backing up all your talk isn't what you are all about as well ..... Don't see your name on the list .... LOL

Need jigs just ask we know the economy is kind of tuff right now if you need some help don't be bashful Brucey will help you out .... If he can't I can....

So are you in or out ..... Radster

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Frank - don't hurt yourself with all your recent theoretical pondering. You seem to be the only one with questions. Ever think people are un-sure they can stand to hear you rant for a month and a half? wait for it, wait for it........ LOL

AtticaFish said:
Frank - don't hurt yourself with all your recent theoretical pondering. You seem to be the only one with questions. Ever think people are un-sure they can stand to hear you rant for a month and a half? wait for it, wait for it........ LOL

Hmmm.... You lost me there Dr Russ .... But don't see your name on the list either ....

So the only question I see would be.... Are you in or out ... Sort of a yes or no type answer.... Can you handle that..... LOL

Radtexan

Its not the lack of wanting to get in,,,,,the cheerleading,(if you can call it that) for a swap Bruce is totally capable of running has me confused ?

Radtexan said:
Its not the lack of wanting to get in,,,,,the cheerleading,(if you can call it that) for a swap Bruce is totally capable of running has me confused ?

Well that was easy too do..... LOL

Back