JigCraft Swap # 13 Lucky Micro Swap

SaltyBuckster

Sonny,PM me your address.I have it somewhere,but,well you know,lol.Happy and Jungle Jim's jigs showed up today.I'm in the middle of building my new reloading bench,so,have'nt taken a look yet.Will update later.

SaltyBuckster

Well,just opened up the swap jigs that came in today.All that I can say is"Look out fish".Very nice.Thanks for the goodies also,I have'nt needed anything as much as I got today.Thanks.

SaltyBuckster

CrappieHappy said:
Glad they made it bruce, you can send me some 5.56, 30-06, .45's shall i continue? LOL
Heath,don't want to hurt your shoulder.I'm used to go out past 300 yards for them prairie dogs out west.I've got a 25.06 load right now that I'm working on for that 10 pointer.3900 fps with a 120 gr. Nosler Partision.Oh yea.I'll keep my eye out Stump

SaltyBuckster

Fatman said:
Zac - enjoy that baby they grow up WAY to fast!!!!! Can't wait to see all these patterns - I'll have some new ideas to tie up!!

Just think,if you would have signed up you could have them right in your hand,lol.

Fatman

I know I know!!!!! Just couldn't think of anything and with the all the appointments for my wifes surgery wasn't sure I could have gotten them done.

Radtexan

Got mine finished...Bagged and tagged and will be postal tomorrow..

I havent had my hair bag out in a while,thanks Salty for the inspiration to tie with some again...

Introducing "Cornbread" !!

IMG_0017.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Had mine painted and finally got them cured last night. They started out as 1/32's with lead barbs. The barb/collar was very large on these for some reason and after the barbs have been trimmed off, i would guess they are closer to 1/64's now. The ball head is pretty small, you can see how much of the hook leg is showing up to the eye. Odd-ball mold i guess. Was a first i had tried getting jigs from this local source and likely my last.

View attachment 5

4 separate powders used - mica pearl - silver holo. glitter - green glitter - golden shiner. Lots of sparkle to them. :cool:

Attachments

• 100_5623_e.jpg
    100_5623_e.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 87

SaltyBuckster

I had better go take a look at mine again.It's been awhile since I seen them.Oh Yeah,they are good,lol.Here are my two.

Attachments

• DSC00035.JPG
    DSC00035.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 64
Back