JigCraft Swap # 13 Lucky Micro Swap

Radtexan

Got all of my hair ties finished last night...The hackle's are a piece of cake,will get em finished over the weekend..

This may be one of my favorite combo's yet !!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
SaltyBuckster said:
Well,I'm glad that eveyone is doing ok.lol.Sure is getting to be a frigid mama out there.

ColdER weather is coming - you made out too easy last winter for it to be the 1st winter up north in a while! Low of 30 tonight, 28 tomorrow. :) Can't wait till i hear the ice singing. Shorty rods and spud bar at the front of the shed and already fired the auger up once..... just to make sure. I can't wait!

As for the jigs - i have a vision - that is about it. Got the heads cleaned and ready to paint. May paint and cure them over the weekend.

quivira kid

Got mine done tonight! Just gotta do a few other things and they should be ready by no later than next weekend. LOVE how the hair turned out.

JUNGLEJIM1

Mine swam away this morning. Should make it there in a few days. Depends on the current,if they're swimming up or downstream.

LedHed

Sponsor
Ladies & gents

I am going to have to drop out from participation in the swap. Had surgery on the 31st and thought I would be able to finish. No way - still bed ridden - with a lot of meds.
I am very sorry.

Sonny

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I was planning on tying enough anyway, so will send them along.

Take it easy LH and heal up!

Back