JIG SWAP #5!!!!!!

moswampy

there are prayers all over MIZZOU country right now. besides NC at Duke it is probably the hardest road game for any other team in college basketball.

moswampy

seemed to me KU shot 90% from three point the second half and I think everyone threw up shots from that range without an issue. It was if the ball was magnetized the way it was going in. Definitely a home advantage in that place. Tigers played them tough the first half and Self adjusted for it, Tigers did not.

ScottV

If y'all don't mind me changing the subject, I'll say my jigs are in the mail. LOL I wish I enjoyed the hoops like you guys do. It would give me something to do at night when nothing's on TV. I follow some baseball and football, but I never got into basketball.

Scott

Lost Pole

Yall are nuts! College is fun to watch b/c it's more balanced as far as competition goes. But to watch a young'n outta college expand beyond what he even possibly dreamt of his capabilities is amazing. Look how far Blake has advanced in the little time he's spent running the floor. He's up in the seniors faces saying "and?!?!". I love rebellion from the norm.

I'm excited to see the final showdown of the swap and maybe get in one in the future.

Adam

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well... I tied up 6 - didn't like them as much as i first did. Soooooo, i took my travel tying kit (a tool box with essential tools and materials :D) to work and sat down to come up with something new over my lunch break. Hot dang, i came up with a winner!!! Zipped out 5 of them in a hurry and was feeling good, almost half done.

As far as sports, i wrestled in high school and the b-ball players were the enemy back then - unless they were buying the brew. :p Never have got into it much, watch alot of hockey, football & MMA though. I like the college sports, but with so many teams, it gets hard to keep track of who's good and who's not.

papaperch

All right back to jigs ( OH--------------------------------IO ) ok now back to jigs

Sent my little darlings out with the post office this AM. On their way to MIZZOU.

moswampy

got two packages today all I can say is WOW!!!! It will be fun over the next week or two to get a package every day or two. It was perfect timing to anger the wife:D

Radtexan

Mine went out today..Went through 5 different versions before I found one I could force myself to tie 11 of em :p
View attachment 2

papaperch said:
( OH--------------------------------IO )
Not to hijack back to basketball :D but....what happened today papa ??? Wisconsin ???????

Attachments

• Tiein2-8 017.jpg
    Tiein2-8 017.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 99

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Don't usually post a pic before they all get in, but kinda proud of this one... on a 1/32 bullet head.

View attachment 3

A take from the chenille bellies i posted before. Picture doesn't do it justice, had a hard time capturing it with the cam. :dodgy: Can't wait... these dark colors are going in my box IMEDIATLEY. Multi-species all the way!!!

Attachments

• 101_2509_e.jpg
    101_2509_e.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 93

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Once again... i am moving slow. :blush: BUT - They are all done and letting final top-coat dry overnight. They will be going out tomorrow so i will not miss the 'in the mail' deadline!!!!! :D Will post again (to confirm) once i drop them in the postal stream to swim their way to MO.

Black jigs............ springtime muddy water.......... :bigfish: Can't wait!!!

Back