Jig Swap #16

Shoemoo

I should have said specifically how many jigs to send. Send 13 if you don't want one of your own back, 14 otherwise.

If you sent 12, don't worry. You'll get 11 back and I'll include one of my own for Jigcraft. I've got far more than I'll ever use anyway.

And just to clarify, yeah I am a she! No offense taken, since it's one of those gender neutral names. A place where I used to work had a 300 pound musclebound hairy biker dude also with the name Stacy.

StumpHunter

Shoemoo said:
I should have said specifically how many jigs to send. Send 13 if you don't want one of your own back, 14 otherwise.

If you sent 12, don't worry. You'll get 11 back and I'll include one of my own for Jigcraft. I've got far more than I'll ever use anyway.

And just to clarify, yeah I am a she! No offense taken, since it's one of those gender neutral names. A place where I used to work had a 300 pound musclebound hairy biker dude also with the name Stacy.

That's funny! I was introduced to a couple last week and my mom said this is Sandy so I look at the lady, wrong! It was the guy.

Fireshadow

Ill have mine in the mail tomorrow. Just got out of the hospital with my 1 yr old yesterday. There all tied just need to print of the labels and pack them up tonight.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Shoemoo - just make sure all the tiers get one.... fill the JigCraft xtra ones last.

I was gonna tie a few last night after the kids hit the bed - went fishing instead. Brought home appetizers (gills & crappie but not enough to make it a full dinner) for tonight and ALL were caught on the exact imitation of my swap jig! :cool:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
.......forgot to say........

Hope all is well with the family Fireshadow - family come first before ANY of this stuff.

Fireshadow

Thanks. all is well. She is back to her normal little spoilled self. Heck she is the reason I started tying. I figured if I couldn't fish I might as well make jigs and flys so when she is old enough to go with me we would be all set. Now my six year old helps me tie. Got to love this stuff.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear it. I am in a similar boat... but with all the jigs and flies i have here and there, makes me think i may have enough to out-fit my grandkids....... and my oldest child is only 10! :p

Fireshadow said:
.....figured if I couldn't fish I might as well make jigs and flys so when she is old enough to go with me we would be all set.....

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine are finally going out ( :blush: ) this afternoon as soon as i can sneak out of here at lunch time. Thinking you are still waiting on some of your China order to arrive so hopefully i am not holding up the return trip.

Gills are pushing up shallow in one of the deeper lakes i fish so will be fun to have some new weapons to throw at them.

quivira kid

Mine will go out on Saturday..... sorry if I am last. Been out "product testing" as much as possible! The crappie are just on the downswing and gills just starting to come in. It is game time! My "extras" will be last weekend's crappie/gill favorite.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhhh..... i wasn't last. :D Now i have ammunition for the next swap!!!

I did spend several evenings after the kids went to bed out on the bank catching fish when i could have been home tying - actually brought some meat home with me too. Priorities. ;)

quivira kid said:
Mine will go out on Saturday..... sorry if I am last. Been out "product testing" as much as possible! The crappie are just on the downswing and gills just starting to come in. It is game time! My "extras" will be last weekend's crappie/gill favorite.

Back