Jig Swap #16

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry Stump...... i'm not moving too fast. And there is always LedHed so we have PLENTY of time. hehehehe. I do know exactly what i am tying though. Going to try and replicate some tiny (deadly!) jigs given to me by member Jiggin Joe a long time back. I still have one of his originals left and always scared to use it. Going to make several extra in the process. Have 10 painted..............

Shoemoo

Got FM's jigs today, so I've started updating the list.

The group buy package is on its way, so hopefully everything will come together at about the same time.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
oh carp...... i have only one lonely jig tied. :lifering:

Plateboater - those look to be killer ties. What is the hook size/style on them. Vewy, vewy intewesting.

papaperch

Getting my package ready to ship but then I noticed something, Shoo left himself off the list. So I am packing 13 jigs correct. 12 tiers and the one xtra for JC right ?????

LedHed

Sponsor
Papaperch - you are correct (sorta) - shoemoo left herself off the list. So if you want one of your tyes to be included with the swap package you will have to send 13.

I just got back from the PO so mine are on the way. So lets see who is last now......

papaperch

Ok thx Led . Will get package in the mail tomorrow. I live about a 2 1/2 drive form AF and I can hear him sweating from here. Da pressure is on.

Shoomoo: I offer an apology for for misindentification. Even your first name did not alert me as I have a male cousin just as big and ugly as me that has the same first name.

Pepop

Come to think of it, as mine should be arriving at Shoemoo's real soon, I can't remember if I put 12 or 13 in the package.

Back