Jig Swap #16

Shoemoo

This time we're going to have a jigs swap for those little dudes with attitudes. Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to tie your best sunfish jig. Use any materials or head style/size you think will get bit.

Entry will close May 9th! Please have jigs in the mail by the 20th.

1.) Pepop (cause he already volunteered) - Received
2.) AndyLane - Received
3.) Bkabina - Received
4.) StumpHunter -Received
5.) papaperch - Received
6.) LedHed -Received
7.) Fatman - Received
8.) plateboater - Received
9.) quivira kid - Received
10.) Fireshadow - Received
11.) AtticaFish - Received
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

One other thing... I'm embarrassed to admit it but I didn't realize I was supposed to be sending goodies to swap hosts until recently. Doesn't feel right to get stuff since I haven't been giving in the past, so please don't feel obligated to send extra stuff.

LedHed

Sponsor
Speaking of adding - put me in and I promise to be on time.... Will be submitting something with reptile rubber.

Shoemoo

Added Ledhead.

I hear you about not wanting to tie a bunch of the same jig all at once, FM. I have three jig boxes full, and maybe 10% are in any way tied alike. I usually start tying before the registration closes. I tie as many as I can stand at the same time, then tie the rest after it closes.

Pepop

Over-Achiever! raspberry.gif (HA! I had 10 tied the day after the swap was posted). A little jewel I used to SLAY the little feller's with.... 45 years ago when I was a kid.

Fatman

Mine's from a pattern I learned to tie when I first started fly fishing. Plus Toad never said how sharp those little gold hooks I got from him were!!!!!!!LOL

Back