Grandpa Bob's

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
On the other hand, I really dislike Crazy Angler's web store. His service is great. His prices are great. His products are great. His online shopping cart sucks. It doesn't show you all the colors for a lot of products and has an annoying security code prompt that pops up every time you add something once your cart reaches a certain total. Go to the variegated chenille page on the site and try to guess what half the colors are based on the names.

The problem here is there is a security setting in your computer that keeps prompting you on a limit, maybe your wife set this up! will be shutting our online store down in a few weeks to make alot of changes I will say we carry a complete inventory we do not order items as we receive orders as some retailers do this is a common practice if it is a item that cost to much to stock. Hope Ya'll catch a bunch of crappie this year.

StumpHunter

StumpHunter said:
I got part of my order on Friday. Really needed #6 red sickles but they are on back order, it happens. I ordered a couple more colors of rabbit and it looks great...:)

March 17th, still no #6 red sickle that were oreded on Feb 14th....

Shoemoo

crazy angler said:
The problem here is there is a security setting in your computer that keeps prompting you on a limit, maybe your wife set this up! will be shutting our online store down in a few weeks to make alot of changes I will say we carry a complete inventory we do not order items as we receive orders as some retailers do this is a common practice if it is a item that cost to much to stock. Hope Ya'll catch a bunch of crappie this year.

It's definitely something to do with the site settings and not my computer. I live alone and the prompt has come up on three Windows PCs on completely different networks and two Android smartphones. I'm glad to hear you will be making improvements to the site inventory.

mote1977

I ordered from Grandpa Bob's for the first time on Wednesday morning and my order arrived today(Saturday). I'm very happy with their service.

redear

grandpa bobs wrote me a note on my invoice saying he has been working 7 day weeks on his regular job, that would do it.

crappiecripplerjigs

Things are improving. I placed a large order Monday and it arrived Saturday. A buddy in New York placed an order March 30th and it arrived April 3rd. But... I was missing a few items that were not checked off on the invoice and didn't get any explanation as to if they would ship seperately or not. Wait and see I guess.

Squeakyboatcaptain

I still have stuff on backorder....that I have not received yet..... been over a month??? I paid for it.....have not heard a word from them yet????????????????? I like all the stuff I got, but..... he still owes me some stuff!!

Pup

Order made - May 21.
Order received - May 29.

Memorial Day Holiday occurred during this time period.

Each item ordered - received.
Quality of ordered items = :icon14: :icon14:

Lost Pole

I received backordered materials from GB that I had forgot about yesterday. Long time but at least it was sent.
I want to buy fro CA b/c of his reputation but since I'm just finding my way around materials, I liked I could get a lower price on a variety of NA chenille. I knew I was receiving less in yardage, but was fine bc I really didn't know what colors I wanted to use in the long run.
Id also like more pics. SOME are less aware of actual colors to, I'm guessing, the less popular items. BUT I've used some Antron chenille and loved it, would like to buy it from CA but I have to go elsewhere to see the colors, brightness, etc.
Becomes a hassle.
Been waiting on a revamp of the web site.

redear

lost pole, just a suggestion from someone who has used quite a few na chenilles, the ones I have caught the most fish on were, pearl white from crazy, and minner from crazy, both these colors come alive in the water with holographic sparkle, the other color that I could only get from GB's is winter run blue, an absolute killer in a blue and green chart. combo.

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
I believe the antron and rayon is all they like in adding color photos they added the crystal which has 6 new colors and 3 new new-ages we also have new automated casting equipment in route to keep heads at a full inventory level were launching a new spinner bait line in the fall that has 3 products that are killer,one of them will take over the long linging style of fishing.Yall keep sling'in the slabs in the boat!

Radtexan

Havent ordered much from Grandpa in a while,but I did place an order over the weekend...Tues Am email confirmation the order had shipped,,,,Thurs am in my mailbox....Job well done Bob,,,thanks !!!

Back