Grandpa Bob's

hunter7711

Whoo hoo. Got mine today. 17 days. Even with this I will continue to order. Just give him more leed time.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

ScottV

Glad you got yours Gary, I guess the reason I got an email saying mine had shipped was because I had emailed them earlier asking about the status of my order.

StumpHunter

I got part of my order on Friday. Really needed #6 red sickles but they are on back order, it happens. I ordered a couple more colors of rabbit and it looks great...:)

ScottV

I got my order from GB today as well as more hooks I ordered from Captain Hooks. It was like Christmas up in here. Lol

Squeakyboatcaptain

I get myself in a fair amount of trouble.... whether I am home or at work.... But the wife likes the jig tying.... she thinks it's crafty like her scrapbooking addiction.... at least so far!!!! lol

ScottV

I think they're doing better now. I made an order on Monday and it shipped today.

Date Ordered: Monday 05 March, 2012

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped

quivira kid

Stories like this make it hard for me to order from GB's... Even though he has some chenilles I really like. When I know I can order from Crazy Angler and have it in a week every time, it's tough to shop anywhere else! Wished he sold chenille by the skien though..... I've got a few colors I'd do that with instead of ordering every couple weeks when I run out.

Shoemoo

I've ordered from Grandpa Bob's a few times and always been satisfied. He once sent me an order of more expensive marabou when he was out of stock, then sent me the marabou I ordered as a separate shipment for free when he got it back in. Sorry to hear people have been waiting.

On the other hand, I really dislike Crazy Angler's web store. His service is great. His prices are great. His products are great. His online shopping cart sucks. It doesn't show you all the colors for a lot of products and has an annoying security code prompt that pops up every time you add something once your cart reaches a certain total. Go to the varigated chenille page on the site and try to guess what half the colors are based on the names.

toadfrog

Everybody likes to give names to tying products . Never could figure why . It's a whole lot easier to track products by description and catalog no. When I sold jigs they it worked like this No.1 - RHwht1/32m . Hang the no.1 on the stock hook . The dealer called in the no. you knew he wanted a round head jig 1/32 oz in white marabou . I always liked the kiss method . Keep It Simple Stupid . But then that is just me.

Radtexan

Shoemoo said:
On the other hand, I really dislike Crazy Angler's web store. His service is great. His prices are great. His products are great. His online shopping cart sucks. It doesn't show you all the colors for a lot of products and has an annoying security code prompt that pops up every time you add something once your cart reaches a certain total. Go to the varigated chenille page on the site and try to guess what half the colors are based on the names.

This...

Back