Cool People Music

Hawnjigs

KISS
Anyone else notice that as they mellow(?) with age they enjoy more different forms of music? Stuff I avoided in the past are sounding OK now - classical, ethnic like Peruvian flute & Colombian accordian, even (choke) Madonna. Altho, not sure I'm ready for disco or tuneless punk screaming.

Hawaii is ground zero of the ukulele, but Mr. Green does it as well as anyone over here. He could be a Van Halen uke god if he crossed the ocean.

Radtexan

Got a good Christian Raisin and an eight grade education,aint no need in y'all treatin me this way.

[video=youtube]

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know, in know......... guessing i may just be the only one here that listens to him. BUT - at least listen to (or read) some of the words he wrights and maybe you will see why i listen to a little bit of his music. My wife buys the CD's and i get them second hand through her. :D Then, i pick and choose what goes on my MP3. This one is on there and i do love it. Listened to it tonight in the basement while painting some jigs.

[video=youtube]

Hawnjigs

KISS
Guess I'm gonna be buried without ever casting a fly rod or listening to a rap song all the way thru.

On the other hand, not only the uke is being pushed into new territory.

And, Stevie Ray Vaughan blues.

StumpHunter

Hawnjigs said:
Guess I'm gonna be buried without ever casting a fly rod or listening to a rap song all the way thru.

On the other hand, not only the uke is being pushed into new territory.

This piece will connect into a second # for SRV blues fans.

Enjoyed that one Keith :):):icon14:

Hawnjigs

KISS
Hahaha, not a Buffet fan, but first cut is the deepest & that was a HOOT !

Sounds like my original post followup song was changed, so edited to include separate link.

Radtexan

This guy's had my attention last couple days....
[video=youtube]

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The message you entered contained 2 videos, while only 1 videos per message are allowed. Please lower the video count in your message to meet the limit.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Back to calm and mellow...... you should be able to listen to this one all the way through HJ. Warned before, my music tastes cover many genres. Raw sound (like these) are my heart and soul though....... :) :) :)

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Hawnjigs

KISS
Well, that was worth a one time listen, but what I really liked was the side link to a long forgotten song by Badfinger.

Back