Cool People Music

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Rog u better dig out some good tunes. Got A feeling you will be needing it in the next few days! I sent some extras in case u go too Rad on 'em! Ha But ain't many extras percentage wise so u might want to go easy on the Schlitz! :D

Shoemoo

Here's the song that's stuck in my head right now...

[video=youtube]

Say what you will, the Miser brothers are cool! XD

Radtexan

Been on a singer/songwriter kick lately...Hope ya dont mind...One of my favorite Tx musicians going right now..Hayes Carll

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Talked to ole Roger tonight. He told me to check this song out. Said its what he listens to on the way home from work "winders" down and blaring! Think he mentioned Doc was in the video!

[video=youtube]

Radtexan

Jason Aldeen is as close as I get to Redneck hip-hop...and dont even like that....:p

This is what I had on tonight..

Even played em for Mrs Rad,,, all by myself,on my guitar,,,,,,,,watching the sunset on MY patio :D

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

stanger1944

Ron Don said:
Talked to ole Roger tonight. He told me to check this song out. Said its what he listens to on the way home from work "winders" down and blaring! Think he mentioned Doc was in the video!

[video=youtube]

So when is the toilet tossing contest?:D

Radtexan

Tribute to Keith Whitley from a bluegrass legend...The video was described as a "home concert" Id like to have Larry come to my home and play......

[video=youtube]

Another Ive been picking tonight..
cool%20guitar%20boy.gif

[video=youtube]

Pup

What is Texas music without Gibby Haynes? :huh:

[video=youtube]

Nothing like good ol' Texas music video. :icon14: :icon14: ;)

Radtexan

Not every one Born and Bred here actually had musical abilities ;) But what can you expect when your dad is Mr Peppermint....

He and the BHS have some celeb following and do a little movie scoring,so ill give them that....I just never quite got into it.

Nowdays an acoustic guitar(most of the time) just sounds better to me.. Dang am I getting old?

quivira kid said:
Rad, have you heard Stoney's latest album much? Pretty sure I have about worn my copy out already. Greaat, great talent!

Heard some of it,and yes....good stuff.

Back