Cool People Music

Radtexan

Great one Ronny...

Always been a Winwood fan Pup...Another one of my favorites...

[video=youtube]

Saw Cheryl Crow do this one on a TV concert Sunday night,,,AXS if you have the channel.Couldnt find a HD or even a decent video of it,,,but one of the best trombone works Ive ever seen..Need to see it in the professional vid..
[video=youtube]

Radtexan

From a couple years back...but some local boy's,,,more so for Mel,but purty close for me too...

Three brothers got some great sound..

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

quivira kid

Went and saw Whiskey Myers and Stoney Larue last night. Quite possibly the best show I have ever seen! Stoney's band is incredible. (And they covered Moe Bandy's "Bandy the Rodeo Clown"!)

Radtexan

My daughter is a bis Stoney fan Zac...in fact I need to video my 3 yo gson....He knows all the words and can sing High Above the Water,with some real emotion ;)

papaperch

Tommy Emmanuel - An Aussie that was inspired by Chet Atkins. Is the best rift runner/chord creator /flat out picker I have ever seen. If you can watch him play and not move to the beat . You got a hole in your soul and don't eat fried chicken on Sunday.

Radtexan

Awesome Papa,,,Always said Tony Rice was the bast flat picker,,,but I might have to asterisk it with bluegrass flatpicker ;)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
One more. Not very impressive instrumental wise, but simple, sweet, and to the point. Makes me stop and reflect on a lot every time it comes through my MP3. Maybe just the holidays have me less than inspired........ to old friends gone. :beer:

[video=youtube]

"I'm a lucky man to count on both hands
The ones I love...

Some folks just have one,
Others they got none,
Stay with me...
Lets just breathe.

Practiced are my sins,
Never gonna let me win,
Under everything, just another human being,
Yeah, I don't wanna hurt, there's so much in this world
to make me bleed.