Cool People Music

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Dont listen unless you are cool like me!:cool::p

I turned this on tonight when i needed another boost of energy to punch out some more baits!

I realize the cool requirement pretty much knocks out most of the Texans!

Radtexan

He had me at ....Pop a top and drop a tail gate......

Ron Don said:
I realize the cool requirement pretty much knocks out most of the Texans!
Dont talk about Mel and Heath and Squeaky and Mike and Wtex and sloe and LRB and........like that

Radtexan

Ive posted like 3 or 4 Zac songs ,,,where you been ???

If you like him check out one of our local boy's doing well,,he was in my sons wedding few years back....

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Fatman

sucks being at work can't get the video's!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to check it when I get home. Better watch out dissin them Texan's ya might get a load of buckshot in the back side LOL!!!!!!!

Radtexan

This might not belong on the "cool" thread,but my nephew Justin is a graduate music major @ UNM,,Thought a little Bach might class this joint up a bit.. :cool: Yall can spare 2:42...

[video=youtube]

Radtexan

yup,,,..Justin is actually my nieces husband,,,And she is the real talent in the family..Ill try to find some video's of her... Classical and Opera singer.... Did some Broadway stuff,and is doing some work with the Santa Fe opera right now while getting her Masters....

Dont know where these kids got their classical tastes from,,,,,,,,,,shore wadnt from round here :)

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
That's cool Rog!

Now I need something With a lil more pep!
It would be nice if I would stick with it and pop out another 630 baits tonight!
[video=youtube]
[/video]

PS. I do not condone any Actions of this song!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Radtexan said:
...This might not belong on the "cool" thread,but my nephew Justin is a graduate music major @ UNM...

That is awsome - I could listen to classical guitar all day long! Have a few pieces on my MP3 plyer. But then again my music taste is all over the place. :p

Ronny - here is one that always gets me moving. I am sure someone will laugh at the thought of a 'dead head' among the ranks but man do i love their rockin' country style - along with a few of their physcy songs. :D Was on a mission to go see them live.... Jerry died that year. :(

[video=youtube]

Coule more via the Grisman/Garcia/Rowan/Clements side project bluegrass band Old And In The Way:

[video=youtube]

...one more that slows down a little. I'm sure a few of you '70's rockers' might recognize this tune:

[video=youtube]

Radtexan

No way Russ ..........Old and in The Way flehan.gifflehan.gif.......

Ive still got my original LP of that one..Always been a Rowan fan.Got several of his albums and CD's..My all time favorite.
[video=youtube]
early and later years with Tony Rice is some of my favorite music ever.

I bet if you had the "Old" stuff you know Muleskinner ,,,couple years before Old & In the way ..

[video=youtube]

How bout Seatrain ?? [video=youtube]

Back