.01 3d Eyes and .34/pack Flash and .56/card Chenille

Shoemoo

Lifeflies doesn't have them, but eyes do come in half mm sizes. I have some 4.5mm size I bought a few months ago from a different vendor. They were $15 for approximately 1,400 which was a great deal at the time when most places were charging $5 for 150.

ScottV

I'm not too familiar with the 3D eyes. I normally paint my eyes. What size eyes would I want for say a 1/8 oz walleye head? I would guess 4mm, but my guesses get me in trouble sometimes. Lol

Shoemoo

I would say 4mm. This head has a 4.5mm eye, and I wouldn't go any bigger because there would be a gap between the eye and the head at the bottom.

2012-02-28152413.jpg

Pepop

Shoemoo said:
I have PayPal and am running the next jig swap. If no one else wants to do the group buy, I can include the stuff when I mail the completed jigs back. That would cut down on the price of shipping even more because the weight of the stuff is minimal and wouldn't add anything extra to the cost of shipping the jigs. It will probably take Wang a couple of weeks to get everything together and shipped anyway.
When is the next swap going to happen or is the date set?

JUNGLEJIM1

Scott, the 5mm is a tight squeeze on the 1/8th walleye head but they will fit. A 4.5 or 4mm look fine in there. If you use the 1/16 or 3/32 walleye head the smaller 4mm is the way to go.

toadfrog

Ya know the guy might need to think about flat eyes as well . I use a lot of flat eyes when 3D don't work out well . I'm looking at doing 300 lures now that will take flat eyes . Red holo would be one to start with .

ScottV

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
Scott, the 5mm is a tight squeeze on the 1/8th walleye head but they will fit. A 4.5 or 4mm look fine in there. If you use the 1/16 or 3/32 walleye head the smaller 4mm is the way to go.

Thanks JJ, FM, and Shoemoo. I'll be ordering the 4mm.

Shoemoo

Pepop said:
Shoemoo said:
I have PayPal and am running the next jig swap. If no one else wants to do the group buy, I can include the stuff when I mail the completed jigs back. That would cut down on the price of shipping even more because the weight of the stuff is minimal and wouldn't add anything extra to the cost of shipping the jigs. It will probably take Wang a couple of weeks to get everything together and shipped anyway.
When is the next swap going to happen or is the date set?

The last swap just ended. I was going to wait until everyone got their packages before starting the next one. I figure about three weeks for people to get stuff tied and mailed, then a week to get the stuff back. So probably around a month total.

Of course, if I do the group buy people would be free to have their materials shipped separately if they don't mind paying the shipping costs.

Pepop

Shoe, the items I'd like to get come to $34.50. Give me your paypal address and I'll put $40 in it and you can still wait till the Swap mailing to send me my order, I'll just include a larger return envelope with more postage on it. You want PM's of the itemized order's?

Shoemoo

OK, guess I'm officially it. I've started a thread for the group buy in the swap meet section to keep things straight and alert others who may not be following this thread.

http://www.jigcraft.com/jigcraft/showthread.php?tid=5816

The Lifefly-Outdoor store on eBay has other things people might want, so I've sent a message to the seller asking about lot prices on chenille, tungsten beads, silicone legs and dumbbell eyes.

Shoemoo

I put it in the swap meet thread already, but lot price is 20% off the eBay pricing for the other materials. Need to order a minimum of 5 lots, so if you want anything but don't want to order 5 lots yourself post what you're interested in on the other thread. Maybe someone else will also want to get in.

Back