.01 3d Eyes and .34/pack Flash and .56/card Chenille

Fatman

Look pretty good.

It's nice that he put some package deals together on the ebay site. Silver, Gold and Red 500 of each, works good for someone who doesn't want to buy too many.

Pepop

Here's Wang's reply today...

Hello Vernon,

Yes, the Aliexpress is no Paypal.

If you buy several items, you could buy on http://stores.ebay.com/Lifefly-Outdoors
If you buy wholesale, I can send a Paypal invoice to you, just tell me the order details, of course, the price will be cheaper. (the more, the cheaper)
Many thanks,
Wang

I think we outta get a group buy going pretty soon.

Pepop

OK guys, I'm down to my last card of 4mm Gold. Sure wish we could get a large group purchase together just to see what it came to per item for a volume buy.

Shoemoo

I'd be in for 1500 each in the 4mm gold, silver, pink and chartreuse. Maybe some of the silicone skirt material as well.

Pepop

If we can get a group buy together, I'd like to get 1-4mm Pink, 1-4mm Gold, 1-4mm Chartreuse, 1-5mm Gold, 1-5mm Silver & some of the Krystal Flash. How is a group buy handled?

Pepop

I got some numbers from Wang this morning. On the eyes, 1 lot = 1500pcs (eye's). If our group buy is for 5 lots or more, the cost for the 4mm Pink and the 4&5 mm Chartreuse will be $5 per lot. For the Red, Gold & Silver the price will be $4.50 per lot. The Krystal Flash assortment (16 colors) is 1 lot. The price for 5 lots or more will be $6 per lot. Shipping will be calculated by weight of the package but he said a package of 15 lots of eyes and 5 lots of flash is about $5. These are some pretty good discounts especially for the Pink & Chartreuse which are $7.99 per 1500 eye lot when purchased individually. Let's get this group buy together folks.

Fatman

Someone with PayPal would have to take the lead on this. For someone who has the 16 color lot and say 4-5 packs of eyes already would they fit in a small Priority Box mailer??? Don't know if a padded Priority Mail envelope would work as the sheets of eyes could bend, but you folks who have ordered before could advise on that. People would have to add the cost of this to their order and help out with the fees of the Person who takes the lead on it if they run into any.

LedHed

Sponsor
I'm interested in a group purchase as well. I am more interested in the 3 mm size. Pepop - can you ask Wang if he can also include that size in the group purchase? - thnx. I will buy 5 lots of both chartreuse & pink.

CrappieHappy

Sonny, I asked Wang to see if he could get the Chart in 3mm, he is working on that currently. I also asked about the Pink, the 1st batch is 4mm only, if they sell good, and get a good response on color match, he will get some 3mm made up.

IIRC size 3 - 10 mm qualify for the group buy, other sizes will be priced upon request, and will require 20k pieces minimum purchase.

Shoemoo

I have PayPal and am running the next jig swap. If no one else wants to do the group buy, I can include the stuff when I mail the completed jigs back. That would cut down on the price of shipping even more because the weight of the stuff is minimal and wouldn't add anything extra to the cost of shipping the jigs. It will probably take Wang a couple of weeks to get everything together and shipped anyway.

Jerry T

I placed an order for the pink eyes last night and can update this thread with their quality before any bulk orders are placed? (Different factory/distributor than other eyes)..... just a thought.

Pepop

Lost Pole said:
Sounds like great deals. I wish more suppliers would carry a 4.5 mm, but I may get in pending other circumstances.
I could be wrong but I don't think they have a 4.5mm eye. Best I can tell, there is a 4mm and a 5mm in all colors but Pink and only 4mm in that color. I think. But you are right, GREAT DEAL's!!

Back