.01 3d Eyes and .34/pack Flash and .56/card Chenille

Pepop

It'd be great if we could get a group buy together and Wang had some pink eyes available about the same time.

Jerry T

Sorry not to reply earlier. Had a very busy week and the few times I was going to post I had issues with the forum server?

@toad - I just glue then clear coat over the top. No epoxy, sorry. I would assume (based on the variations of eyes I've bought) these 3d eyes would be the same as any other of decent quality. Maybe someone else will chime in regarding epoxy?

@Fatman - the flash CrappieHappy posted is the same as mine. It's the exact same flash we pay 8-10x more for, here in the US. Only traditional flash and crystal flash are available but I can't justify ever buying it for 3.00 - 3.50 again. (I'm happy with regular and crystal flash.......)

I think Wang will contact me (and by the sounds of Pepop/CrappieHappy, them too) when he finally gets a pink made up, if I happen to hear anything before someone else posts about it I'll let everyone know.

Fatman

thanks Jerry - I have no problems with buying larger quantities as long as it's good stuff and that's why this board works well. You know what's junk out there and what's good, which saves money, well not save cause we just end up buying more!!!!!!LOL

Pepop

What's the word on a group buy of flash & eyes? Are we waiting for Pink? That's what was keeping me from ordering for myself but I'm getting low on 4mm Gold eyes. I'm not in any huge rush, I just don't wanna miss the boat.

plateboater

I like using paypal. Jerry.....any issues with this company. They launch me into paying with no choice of paypal!!!!! Given up the credit card number is always a concern for any accounts

Pepop

plateboater said:
I like using paypal. Jerry.....any issues with this company. They launch me into paying with no choice of paypal!!!!! Given up the credit card number is always a concern for any accounts

Hmmm! Curious, when I purchased off their eBay site, paypal was the only option. If I remember correctly.

JUNGLEJIM1

Regarding the 4mm chartreuse eyes, I ordered 6000 of them 10 days ago and the arrived in nine days. Very nice eyes,already used a couple hundred. I got them through ebay for $7.99 per 1500. I'd also like to see him come up with a 4mm glow eye. I have some 3mm and love them.

Pepop

I'm still gonna hold off till a group buy is put together or the Pink eyes become available. I'm also planning to get several hank's of Krystal Flash.

crappiecripplerjigs

I have been purchasing eyes from Lifeflies on ebay as well. About 6 months ago they were $4.99 per 1500. I like them. Also think they stick better than most others I have used. Great seller with prompt long distance shipping.

Pepop

I sent 2 email's to Wang, first to check on status of the Pink eyes. Here's a link to what he's getting from 1 factory...
Pink Eyes What do you all think?
The other ? was about paypal. No answer on that one yet.

Shoemoo

The link doesn't work for me, it takes me to my message inbox. I don't see the eyes in his store. Can you host the pictures elsewhere and post them to the board?

Jerry T

plateboater said:

I am the same way when it comes to my credit card. I had zero issues. Just remember to confirm the order delivery or Wang doesn't get paid.

As far as the link issues, do you mean his ebay store?
Try This Link.

I've ordered 3mm (split with Jigum Jigs), 4, 5, 6, and 8.... also ordered flash and some mayfly lookin flies.

About 1/3 of the items were off that other site and had the same delivery time as ebay.

Hope this helps. :)

Pepop

Jerry T said:
plateboater said:

I am the same way when it comes to my credit card. I had zero issues. Just remember to confirm the order delivery or Wang doesn't get paid.

As far as the link issues, do you mean his ebay store?
Try This Link.

I've ordered 3mm (split with Jigum Jigs), 4, 5, 6, and 8.... also ordered flash and some mayfly lookin flies.

About 1/3 of the items were off that other site and had the same delivery time as ebay.

Hope this helps. :)

Wang says no paypal at AliExpress but at this storefront Lifefly-Outdoots paypal is accepted and the prices are almost the same ($1 difference it looks like). He said that is the place to make a volume purchase and use paypal.

Pepop

Sorry about the links above. I guess since the photo was in my inbox, it isn't public. Here's the best I could do with it...
pink-eye_zps9d5dbc1a.jpg

He said they should be available in the next week or 2.

Back