.01 3d Eyes and .34/pack Flash and .56/card Chenille

Jerry T

I'm sure Pepop shared this ebayer with the Jigcraft community, but these eyes are top quality for rock bottom prices. I've ordered 3 separate times and all deliveries were within 12 days (from China to Texas).
Eyes HERE....
There's a different website, AliExpress, which this seller has a storefront on, also. Several more sizes and colors available HERE....
$T2eC16NHJG8E9nyfmZSGBRH1ionU+Q~~60_12.jpg

I've just received a 16 pk delivery of crystal flash, which cost me .56/pack. I'm used to paying over $3/pack for the exact same stuff.
Crystal flash HERE....
ying_Material_Jig_Lure_Making_Material.jpg_200x200.jpg
Traditional flash is as low as .34/pack HERE....

Last of all is chenille for .56/3m card. Only have 9 colors of one style, but again, hard to beat for the price.
Chenille HERE.... but please advise, I haven't tested the chenille, yet.

For the Jigcraft community that doesn't know me, I don't benefit from sharing this info.... too good of a deal to keep to myself.

Also, if you use AliExpress... please remember the seller doesn't get paid until you confirm delivery of your package. (I paid 10 days late cause I didn't know the policies).....

Hope this helps save $$$ for a few fellow tiers.

toadfrog

Have you used those eyes and then epoxied over them . I ask because soft eyes sometimes bleed color or the glue is attacked by epoxy and will let the eye slide . You can indeed get cheaper priced eyes and other things . I've known for along time about AliExpress and other sites like it but just never did use them .

Fatman

Eyes are pretty much the same prices, but min purchase is 18 on the chenille which would be 2 of each. Can you post a pic of the crystal flash??

JUNGLEJIM1

It's even cheaper ordering off ebay from this seller and chartreuse color is being sold in several sizes from 4mm up. I just ordered six sets of 1500 chartreuse eyes that were selling for $7.99 per 1500. I've ordered from him several times and have no complaints at all with these eyes. Was planning on asking if he could do fl.pink,orange, and other colors in bulk as well. Time to stock up.

CrappieHappy

I asked Wang to make the chart in 3,4,5 mm as he only had 7 mm historically . I asked and sent him a color sample for fl. Pink. The first factory could not reproduce, he is checking with another factory currently.

Fatman

Got get some ordered but also have to get the mold with the recessed eyes. I had posted a link he sent me with the color charts on how to request other colors. I'll have to find it and repost.

CrappieHappy

Doug, i have the color chart etc., but , no need to repost if the factory's cant match the color. Wang, is working with a 2nd factory now , to see if they can make the Fl. Pink i requested....

Fatman

Okay, Didn't realize that the chart was with one factory?? but definately got to get some ordered, I figured on the flattened ball heads 3mm would be good. I would love to drill a few holes on a redman head and put eyes on it!!! Just have to make sure they're even though, it's one of a few projects!!

Pepop

I saw they have a 4mm chartreuse available. Has anyone tried it? Any new news on the pink? I'm gonna order more gold & silver but I wanted to wait until the pink was available.

CrappieHappy

Pepop said:
I saw they have a 4mm chartreuse available. Has anyone tried it? Any new news on the pink? I'm gonna order more gold & silver but I wanted to wait until the pink was available.

Vern, Wang is still waiting on the 2nd Factory. hopefully know something soon.

Ron Don said:
Got a feeling ole Wang is going to upset quite a few companies.
Yup, think he already has.... Most are probably buying from China in Bulk , and reselling anyway......

Heres a pic of the flash i got from Wang last year:

A1D0-9F6ED5A82447-950-000000DCA2467EAA_zps45b12e3a.jpg

CrappieHappy

I cant remember exactly, but in talking with WANG, i believe we can get better pricing if we order minimum of 15 k eyes. so a bulk group buy maybe a good route to go.....

Back