WW 3 ?

Hawnjigs

KISS
A white guy and Asian guy are walking towards each other and one says "WTF are you looking at?". So, the other says "I don't like your face either, MF". The Asian guy says "Don't f**k with me or you'll be sorry". White guy says "I'm not scared of you" pushing the Asian guy who then pushes back. Hard to tell who swung first because rather quickly both are pulling steel and all hell breaks loose. No one's left standing so who the winner or loser is anybody's guess.

hookup

Happen to me this morning

Witnessed an accident where a guy blew a stop sign and hit a young girl's car. Turned out to be an old Asian guy who flew out of his car screaming at the young girl in English who sat there crying. I stopped and told him to shut up because I saw the accident and knew who was at fault. The asian guy demanded me to tell him and I said no, I'm telling the cops. I asked if the girl or the guy was injured and neither were. I told both the Asian guy & the girl to move their car from the middle of the intersection and the girl complied while the Asian guy kept yelling at me. Cops showed up while he was in my face. I stepped back and cop asked who's the witness and I said me. Asian guy got into the cops face and it became very clear the white cop was the winner.

QPassage

hookup said:
Then we can blame the Russian's for Irma, Harvey & Maria

Yes Sir and you know the only reason Jose didn't pay us a visit was because his green card had expired and crossing an imaginary wall was totally out of the question while Trump is in control!

Hawnjigs

KISS
More fake news from Newsweek today:

Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro called on his nation's military leaders Tuesday to prepare for war against the U.S. days after the Trump administration banned Venezuelan officials from entering the nation.

Russia has defended Maduro in recent months, going so far as to accuse Trump of preparing for an invasion of Caracas. "We are strongly against unilateral sanctions against sovereign states," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said in August. "We will carefully analyze the implications of the sanctions imposed by the United States, and their possible effect on the interests of Russia and Russian businesses. We can already say that they will not affect our willingness to expand and strengthen cooperation with the friendly nation of Venezuela and its people."

Hawnjigs

KISS
Fake news concerning President Trumps allegations about voter fraud:

• Steve Bannon was registered to vote in Florida and New York, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune found.

• Tiffany Trump was registered in Pennsylvania and New York, NBC News reported.

• Sean Spicer, was registered in both Virginia and Rhode Island, according to The Washington Post.

• Jared Kushner was registered in New York and New Jersey, according to The Washington Post.

• Steven Mnuchin was registered in New York and California, CNN found.

If its true, thats a lot of extra votes for Hillary.

Back