WW 3 ?

Hawnjigs

KISS
Yup, President Trump and Fox "real" news let us know the truth about Ms. Clinton. Wonder why she's not in jail yet, as promised ?

Bucho

I blame it on the russians. They kept the really nasty evidence for themselves in order to keep things interesting ;)

Hawnjigs

KISS
Again, view from the middle, President Trump doesn't interest me much. He reminds me of Charlie McCarthy.

Lately, media has been presenting Mr. Putin as a sane mediatior between the two dopplegangers threatening each other from their islands of petulance. From sinister spymaster to voice of reason, I'm confused.

My friend Dwight who deeply studies all aspects of national & world events relating to underlying conspiracies advised me to research George Soros as one of the puppet masters I was wondering about.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Wow, info on George Soros is...complicated. Some websites laud him as a great humanitarian, embracing causes to help the impoverished and powerless. Others document how he built his fortune by creating chaos in financial markets and foreign governments. ie: he has the wealth and power to overthrow governments and destabilize economies while instituting the mechanisms to profit by it.

Example of contradictory information, either:
He and his family helped Jewish families in Hungary to survive the holocaust
or
He worked for the Nazis to help confiscate Jewish assets

?????????

There currently is a petition which exceeded the 100,000 minimum signature threshold by 40,000 presented to the White House requesting declaring Mr. Soros a terrorist, seizing his USA assets, and shutting down his USA businesses and organiztions.

Thanks Dwight, more sh** I really didn't need to know. Or maybe I did?

QPassage

Hawnjigs said:
Yup,  President Trump and Fox "real" news let us know the truth about Ms. Clinton.  Wonder why she's not in jail yet, as promised ?

More than likely from threatening someone might dying of a heart attack.

Hawnjigs

KISS
There are almost 60,000 names on the Vietnam Wall, and since most of us know at least one its hard not get choked up about this sacred monument.  In contrast, the over 300,000 names on the petition to prevent 1 person from destroying the planet were apparently ignored by our lawmakers.

Whether allegations about her misdeeds are true or not, Hillary Clinton recently polled more unpopular than President Trump. I don't think I'm the only one hoping she would stop whining about being a loser & STFU. Then again President Trump keeps bringing her up, but it would be disrespectful to suggest the same of our elected CEO.
"Thirty-six percent of respondents in the August NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, via Mediaite, felt either very (22 percent) or somewhat (14 percent) positive about Trump. That's quite a bit better than Hillary Clinton. Just 30 percent of respondents in total felt very (13 percent) or somewhat (17 percent) positive about the former first lady."

QPassage

Hawnjigs said:
There are almost 60,000 names on the Vietnam Wall, and since most of us know at least one its hard not get choked up about this sacred monument.  In contrast, the over 300,000 names on the petition to prevent 1 person from destroying the planet were apparently ignored by our lawmakers.

Whether allegations about her misdeeds are true or not, Hillary Clinton recently polled more unpopular than President Trump. I don't think I'm the only one hoping she would stop whining about being a loser & STFU. Then again President Trump keeps bringing her up, but it would be disrespectful to suggest the same of our elected CEO.
"Thirty-six percent of respondents in the August NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, via Mediaite, felt either very (22 percent) or somewhat (14 percent) positive about Trump. That's quite a bit better than Hillary Clinton. Just 30 percent of respondents in total felt very (13 percent) or somewhat (17 percent) positive about the former first lady."

First off let me say, there's not a soul anywhere that would like to see her get her just deserved than me.   A hot seat or a smoking needle should be the just deserve for Treason.  I disliked the Gigolo and I like her even less. That said you can't really count a poll put out there by NBC.  They rake almost as high as CNN when it comes to pushing the agenda of the left, and then you have the fake NEWS.  Heck I quit watching NASCAR last year on NBC just because they can never get the story right.
Honestly the Trump supports like myself are fed up and not with Trump.  When you have a GOP ride the shirt tails of Trump to get reelected/elected and/or fight him on his every move "because he's just a business man and not in the loop of the GOP or the Left, it really does rub me the wrong way.
  Honestly I dislike Trump using Twitter as much as the rest of you.  But, that is about his only way of getting the truth out there.
    I think in the mid terms you will once again see the Left brag and boast about how they will win big time and the Trump supports will vote for those that will work with Trump Left or Right not a party line or someone to work against him.  America as a whole is tired of electing pampas gubment officials and will vote to show once again.  I know in my state of KY there are 2 Senators that have caused issues just because they are upset that someone won that's not in the loop or them as President, I'll never vote for either again.  The one thing they best be thinking of, is who put Trump in there.  I for one am sick and tired of the crap holding Trump back allowing getting things done.  People forget Trump isn't there for the money like the rest of them turds, he's made his money he is looking to make America great again and yes, likely taking the credit for doing so.
And then there is the short crazy commie guy in NK that thinks he is the Big Man.  I say a warning to NK then to China and Russia.  Have them put him in check or else.  Might as well blow that little guy out of the water before he gets us.  I'm surprised a Seal Team hasn't taken the guy out already.   Last thing we need is another war but playing the games NK is playing they can't be trusted.

Bucho

[quote pid='117822' dateline='1504900817']
 People forget Trump isn't there for the money like the rest of them turds, he's made his money
[/quote]

You don`t make it from millionaire to billionaire if you`re the kind of person that would think in terms of "enough" when it comes to money. One reason for the 5 Billion gap between his own fortune´s estimate and the one from forbesmagazine lies in the 3billions of "brand value" his own name is worth to himself. I mean I am not that much of a humble, hard working bible belt kind of guy, but still...

QPassage

Bucho said:
[quote pid='117822' dateline='1504900817']
 People forget Trump isn't there for the money like the rest of them turds, he's made his money

You don`t make it from millionaire to billionaire if you`re the kind of person that would think in terms of "enough" when it comes to money. One reason for the 5 Billion gap between his own fortune´s estimate and the one from forbesmagazine lies in the 3billions of "brand value" his own name is worth to himself. I mean I am not that much of a humble, hard working bible belt kind of guy, but still...
[/quote]
Then why not take a paycheck for doing the hardest job in town?  4 year = about 1 million, I know it's nothing close to a billion but still if the greed is there why not get it all?

Bucho

1,000,000$ is roughly a life long earning for normal folks like you and me who work with their hands. But not for everybody.

The only reason a person like Trump is not donating his paycheque to some veteran charity is the risk of appearing unapreciative of normal people`s tax $$$. The man has talked investors into sinking billions of funds into various bankcrupsies and always relied on his fame allowing him to "re-spawn" and start over again no matter what the outcome.

There are entrepreneures who take a mortage on their home and risc their own money to create jobs and value for others, and there are those who work things the other way round. He is not creating value, he jeopardizes it, relying on his name and building up his "brand value" at the same time.

Forget the peanut pay, the office is PRICELESS for him. I really don´t want to join into Trump-bashing, its just that looking back on 13 years in finance (not prout of it) I cannot leave this "he´s paid" uncommented. I would buy that from Schwarzenegger any day but not from Trump.

toadfrog

George Soros IS the entire worlds Enemy NO.1 Then the Rothchilds and Yes Bill Gates.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Dwight tuned me in to Mr. Evelyn years ago, so guess I'll have to ask him about Mr. Bill.

Google didn't sling any mud on the media publicised world's richest man.

hookup

There's a thread of about 1,000 pages over on RiverSmallies that started w/ Trump during the campaign and won't die. The thread took some turns with time, but remains civil. What that thread summarizes is no matter how strong the debate for or against Trump, people minds have been fixed since his first campaign speech. And they are not changing.

There's some things in gov't that needs to be fixed and Trump is working on fixing them. Obama did not do America any favors with these things.

There also some things in gov't that needs to be fixed and Trump's not working on.

There's also some things in gov't that Trumps doing that I do not agree with.

Nothing's perfect, but I tell you this, I'm proud to be an American and live in this country. I respect our history and do not like what I see because someones offended about where America was (or still is?). History teaches mankind lessons, and we can't ignore these lessons by erasing them (or taking down a statue). I've lived and traveled allot overseas, and America is still the best damn place in the world to live. Freedom is not free.

Trump reign will end, and I pray to God that one of the Clintons does not pick up after him (yeah, Chelsea's still a possibility). And hopefully America realizes Hillary's misgivings to even consider her for the running. There's good candidates on both side of the political sense, and hopefully the system still worked enough to realize that and bring in the right person for the right reasons.

As for as Soros, he's against everything government represents and will fight any government stance with anarchy.

I did have a good laugh this morning when some cup cake said that Trump's responsible for Harvey and Irma. Now POTUS controls the weather.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Huh? Rush said Irma was climate change liberal fake news.

We're pretty much all proud to be Americans, including cup cakes, snowflakes, pansies, white supremacists, citizens of many colors & sexual orientations, left, right, fence sitters like myself, and all have the right to express their opinions.

Bucho

hookup said:
What that thread summarizes is no matter how strong the debate for or against Trump, people minds have been fixed since his first campaign speech.  And they are not changing.

Thank you hookup I really needed to hear that. Can`t be said often enough.

My father ones explained politics to me like this:
Both sides think they can count on their regular supporters, but they need to win over some guys from the other side in order to make the election. So if the left gets elected, they try to please the right, and vice versa. This may not hold true to U.S. politics at the moment but it sure does to my country. Bottom line is, although I believe it was true, I couldn`t get myself to vote against my gut feeling.

I spent a long time in sales and still today it is part of my profession to change peoples minds. Hence I need to be reminded that this is nearly impossible when it comes to politics. Political discussion is good thing as long as one is looking for results in oneself, not the other person.

Bucho

hookup said:
I did have a good laugh this morning when some cup cake said that Trump's responsible for Harvey and Irma.  Now POTUS controls the weather.

Current climate change models describe an increase in hurricane intensity, not frequence. Any person who blames another one for a single weather event is either badly misled or badly misinterpreted. Or both.

I just blew 20€ on a "make Donald Drumpf again" cap - only hours before learning from a credible site that the family had already changed their name 160 years before grandpa Friedrich even considered leaving Kallstadt, Germany (or Karlstad, Sweden, depending on sources) for catering gold diggers in Seattle and Klondike with boarding and "rooms for single ladies". 

I thought I was all-so smart and funny and paid good money falling victim to fake news.  :beat-up: It will get an honorable place in my shop and serve me as a reminder.

BTW when it comes to a crack in society - things aren`t so different over here. We have a freak wave of migration to stem, and every one wo points his finger at sweden as a poor example is quoted with Trump ("look at Sweden!") on the one hand or Canada as a good example is quoted with our far right "AfD" which onces was founded as intellectual-liberal EC critics but meanwhile has been undermined by straight up racists.

Effectively, you can´t critize Merkel without being considered one sorry narrow-minded, left-behind racist who just doesn`t understand how democracy works. Its really, really bad.

QPassage

hookup said:
Happened again.  Stevie Wonder hosted a fund raising campaign with actors & musicians and it quickly turned political - again Trump was blamed for the weather

Tomi Lahren express' my view on the direction of the fund raising campaign

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/...ce-stevie-wonder-talk-climate-change-telethon

Not only is she smart and quick, she's pleasant on the eyes

Love that girl and she isn't afraid to stand up to the best of them.

What get's me going more than anything on this climate change "now" "past" Global Warming, Greenhouse Gas Cow Farting and on and on with the name calling is this.  Put the money where the mouth feeds it.  We have these politicians spouting off on all this while at the same time each taking a private jet to the next CC meeting, or like my Uncle from another family.  Complains all the time as to what we are doing to our climate and leaving to our kids.  Each time as he pulls out the driveway to take his dog for a ride 6 or 8 times a day.  It really smoked his gun one day when I stopped him and ask him what he thought his global foot print was for that day.

Back