WW 3 ?

toadfrog

Kieth my friend the end is written already . If it is going to happen there is no way to stop it . Take a look at those imbeciles tearing down statues .and the others taunting and tormenting each other in N.C. . Goodness just sit on a bench in Wal-mart for a day . Gotta know it's curtains after that .

So it ok for North Korea to nuke some place and not to expect any retaliation..... hmmmm

The pansies of today worried about trump what are you thinking

Jig Man

It is hard to fight against a crooked media, but President Trump is giving them a run for their money...

duffy

"Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your HONOR. That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking who fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse." --mark twain 

Bucho

Awful leaders share a mutual interest in starting overseas troubles to distract from homeland issues and bring their people behind them. I am glad that this is all happening as far away from my home as it possibly could.

To start WW3 it would take the chinese who luckylie happen to be smart. More than that, it seems the more Trump splits the american public, the more he unifies the rest of the world. So to me it really doesn´t seem like the dawn of a world war.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Bucho, from your perspective indeed SANE nuclear armed countries realize the no win results of a nuclear weapons contest. And yes, China has declared non-support of N. Korea instigating any nuclear weapon war events, but it appears the pre-emptive wild card is now the USA. The whole purpose of the suggested petition is to disperse the authority of nuclear deployment among our entire lawmaking body instead of ONE MAN displaying a disturbing deterioration of sensibilities. The successful divide and conquer strategists who split the American citizenry into bickering "Left" and "Right" apparently prioritize more important issues than preventing WW 3. A preemptive nuke into N. Korea, or another country the USA has invaded already might leave China and Russia with no face saving option but retaliation in support of their allies.

No need to invade the USA, we're falling apart from within. Must be amusing to view that from the outside. Personally, from the middle, I am appalled that we are no longer "fellow Americans".

hookup

Even Google searches now slant to the left

pbox.php

Bucho

A truly preemptive strike -nuclear or not - is time-critical, based on classified military intelligence and carrying an element of surprise. An obligation to discuss such action in congress is - I am struggling to keep this polite - not a good idea. A law that follows this petition would effectively rule such option out, which again is out of the question for any self respecting military power.

Hawn while I share your concern about a POTUS who allegedly cannot be trusted with money, women or weapons of mass destructin - as far as the lawmaking goes, this petition is leading nowhere. The term "fear-mongering" is crossing my mind.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Indeed, a congressional discussion of a preemptive nuclear strike is absurd, almost as much so as actually considering the possibility of first strike military strategy. The petition is indeed going nowhere, but desperate voices need to be heard. Currently, petulance could be the death of us all.

The question in my mind is, who is pulling the strings to disrupt & destabilize the USA? Who would benefit?

stlatem

Kim jong _  un   no lack of sensibility or petulance there huh?     Maybe our president  is going about this wrong  perhaps he should give n. Korea a 20% stake in our uranium and loaded enough planes to carry 150 billion dollars and went along in a. A. F. One  when he meets pyun tang he bows and kisses his a$$       perspective from the middle  can't come down for either side.  Kinda like sitting on the fence all you get is a sore a$$

hookup

Bottom line for me is I'd rather see Trump in office than Hillary.

Back