Offical JigCraft Clothing Sale

Radtexan

Jig Man said:
Hey AF money is in the snail mail headed your way. If ya have any prolems let me know... Thanks man!
Sent mine the way it's done now a days Mel. Just now. ;) ohh he already has it.
JqS6luU.gif

Jig Man

Dang, I always wondered what it was like to be part of the upper crust. Its a rough life out here in the brush. Hope the ponies make it thru :D

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Last day!!!!!!!!!! Any of you procrastinators better jump. Going to put my order together this weekend and then actually order the blank garments on Monday, so there is not much wiggle room.

Thanks for all the orders everyone!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I just checked my PayPal. Don't worry Jig Man...... i don't think he knows how to count! Or at least not follow simple directions. :rolleyes:

Jig Man said:
Dang, I always wondered what it was like to be part of the upper crust.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh i know it is there. I wish my customers here at my day job would treat my price quotes the same as you. ;)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just updating to let everyone know the clothing blanks have been ordered and are on the way. Once them come in, need to fit them in on the equipment to get them decorated then ship. I am hoping to begin shipping next week, fingers crossed.

I have received almost all of the payments, and the few i have not i just sent out a PMs to. Once i verify all the payments, i will put all the names involved in a hat and draw names for the raffle prizes. Have a gift credit and in-line spinner lot to give away!

Thanks again for all the support - the members make this site possible - you pretty much own a stake in it with the clothing purchases. All the talent and open discussion keeps drawing in new members. Everyone give your self a pat on the back. :jig:

LedHed

Sponsor
Thnx again Russ I really appreciate everything you do for this site. Not only maintain and keep it running - generate the finances too!

Also BIG Thnx for all the members who participate in the clothing sale - keeps US going.
For all the members that can't afford to help - we all been there - Thnx for your support with posts, pics, & knowledge - keeps US going.
For all you lurkers (you wouldn't believe some of the hours logged in) - you gotta have something to bring to the table..... You don't have to be shy here!

Pepop

LedHed said:
Thnx again Russ I really appreciate everything you do for this site. Not only maintain and keep it running - generate the finances too!

Also BIG Thnx for all the members who participate in the clothing sale - keeps US going.
For all the members that can't afford to help - we all been there - Thnx for your support with posts, pics, & knowledge - keeps US going.
For all you lurkers (you wouldn't believe some of the hours logged in) - you gotta have something to bring to the table..... You don't have to be shy here!

Well said Sonny!! DITTO!! on the THANKS!! to Russ & everyone else! This is a GREAT site and I sure would hate to see it disappear for lack of support!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
An update and behind the scenes look..............

View attachment 7

Got started on the shirts. These are getting printed the old school way with a little elbow grease pushing the ink and squeegee around. Have a fully auto pneumatic press at the other end of the basement also, but that is tied up with a couple other orders. The screens on the far side are for the JigCraft order.

View attachment 4

View attachment 5

View attachment 6

Couple boxes worth done and only a few odd pieces left to print. The embroidery work has not started yet, but possibly later this afternoon or tomorrow.

View attachment 7

View attachment 8

Last pic is just an order that came off the other press. A local 'Café' ordered these for their Tall Boy Tuesday promotion. I was tempted to throw in an xtra shirt to print for myself. :D

View attachment 9

Attachments

• printing_01.jpg
    printing_01.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 79
  • printing_02.jpg
    printing_02.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 80
  • printing_03.jpg
    printing_03.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 80
  • printing_04.jpg