Offical JigCraft Clothing Sale

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
!! JIGCRAFT CLOTHING SALE !!
!! ORDERS DUE 02-13-15 !!

As a little bonus incentive, i am going to put everyone who orders something into a random drawing. If you buy anything at all, your name will be added. The member that i draw will win a $25 GIFT CREDIT to Fishhunter775 Tackle to buy whatever you want! Thanks Tim for helping out with this.

Have another additional give away...... member QPassage is going to throw in some inline spinners ($25 value) to raffle off as well! Get your JigCraft wear and even get a chance at some give away prizes. Thanks for the contribution Bo.

Will be a lot to read, but please read it all...... makes my part of the job a lot easier. :) Going to run this similar to how i did a few years ago. This is a group order and all garments will be decorated after the deadline and all ship out to you after the complete order is finished. No additional orders will be accepted after Friday, February 13th!

The prices include tax and a small profit to help cover the hosting fees for the site. Shipping cost will be added to your order. If you really want to have a shirt but feel you can not afford them at this price, please PM me and I will sell one to you at my cost. It is advertising so am happy to do it. Just let me know and we will work something out. Some items are also available in tall or long sizes, so please let me know if you want something specific. Any other question about the items, shipping or payment options - ASK AWAY!!!

HOW TO ORDER: Please create a detailed order and send it to [email protected]. Add the [email protected] email address to your contact list to be sure you receive your confirmation with shipping and payment information. I will also take orders through PM. Include the quantity, colors and sizes you want along with the address you would like the items shipped to. Make it detailed so i know what you are talking about. Orders are subject to available stock - substitutions may have to be used.
All orders must be sent to me by February 13th!!

PAYMENT: Check, Money Order or PayPal will be accepted. I will confirm your order and give you the total with shipping. You will also receive information how to make your payment in the confirmation email. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL YOU GET AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM ME WITH THE FINAL PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING.

SHIPPING: Shipping cost will be calculated after your order is placed to determine the cheapest way for each order. You will receive the shipping cost in your confirmation email. The cheapest shipping method will be used on all items.

-----------------------------
===========================

ball_caps.jpg

Item 1. Ball Caps: have an un-structured crown and a metal latch to adjust the size. JigCraft logo is embroidered on the front panel. (same as in previous orders)
Cost: $18
Color choice: Green, Khaki, Maroon, Steel Blue

============================

knit_hats.jpg

Item 2. Stocking Hats: Heavyweight rib knit cap, 100% acrylic. JigCraft logo embroidered on cuff.
Cost: $15
Color choice: Army Green, Graphite
(These hats ARE DIFFERENT from the ones ordered in 2013. The 2013 order had junior size beanie caps which was my mistake. I apologize to anyone who bought them previously and will replace your beanie with one of these at no charge. Just let me know you ordered one in 2013 and i will make you a new one!)

basic_tshirts.jpg

Item 3. Basic T-shirt: These shirts are 6.1-ounce, 100% soft spun cotton. Screen printed JigCraft logo will be black/white on the front chest. Available from youth sizes up to adult 4XL. Can get up to 6XL t-shirt, but will have to substitute shirt color.
Cost: $10 ($12 for sizes 2XL-4XL)
Color choice: Stonewashed Blue, Stonewashed Green, Meduim Grey, Sand

tech_tshirts.jpg

Item 4. Tech Short Sleeve T-Shirt: 100% polyester, 3.8-ounce. These are light weight moisture wicking shirts. Similar to the 'Dri-Fit' and other performance garments. JigCraft logo screen printed on the front. Available in youth sizes up to adult 4XL.
Cost: $13 ($15 for sizes 2XL-4XL)
Color choice: Iron Grey, Silver

tech_ls_tshirts.jpg

Item 5. Tech Long Sleeve T-Shirt: Same as the above t-shirt in a long sleeve style. Same print. These are not 'cold gear' shirts. They are lightweight. Youth sizes up to adult 4XL.
Cost: $15 ($17 for sizes 2XL-4XL)
Color choice: Iron Grey, Silver

basic_hoodies.jpg

Item 6. Basic Pullover Hoodie: These are a 7.8-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly fleece. Pretty much your traditional hoodie with the JigCraft logo screen print. Adult sizes available up to 4XL. Youth sizes are available but colors will be substituted.
Cost: $20 ($24 for sizes 2XL-4XL)
Color choice: Steel Blue, Silver

basic_zip_hoodies.jpg

Item 7. Basic Full Zip Hoodie: Same 50/50 traditional hoodie as above in full zip style. Due to the zipper front, the screen printed logo will be on the back of these. Adult sizes up to 4XL. Again, if you need a larger size let me know and i can probably find something.
Cost: $30 ($34 for sizes 2XL-4XL)
Color choice: Heather Royal, Heather Grey

tech_hoodies.jpg

Item 8. Tech Fleece Hoodie: These tech hoodies are 7-ounce, 100% polyester for maximum breathability and moisture wicking. Hoods have a graphite colored mesh lining. Raglan sleeve style for better movement. JigCraft logo will be screen printed on the front chest. Sizes available only in adult from Xtra Small to 4XL.
Cost: $42 ($46 for sizes 2XL-4XL)
Color choice: Grey, Graphite, Royal, Red

tech_zip_fleece.jpg

Item 9. Tech 1/4 Zip Pullover: Same 100% polyester material as the tech hoodie but a 1/4 zip style with the JigCraft logo printed on the back. They also offer a zippered pocket on the left sleeve for mobile devices. Cadet collar and raglan set sleeves for maximum movement. Sizes available only in adult from Xtra Smal up to 4XL.
Cost: $44 ($48 for 2XL-4XL)
Color choice: Grey, Graphite, Royal, Red

Item 10. Sportwick Polo: Not sure how many would be interested, but i am also offering a 3-button polo shirts available in a variety of colors. PM me if you are interested and i will send you a link to the color choices. The JirCraft logo will be embroidered on the left front chest. They are 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester moisture, snag resistant with flat knit collar. Adult sizes available from XS up to 6XL.
Cost: $25 ($28 for 2XL-4XL, $30 for 5XL-6XL)
Color choice: Send me a PM for color choices

===========================

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE ASK!

All orders must be sent to me by February 13th!!!
This will be a one time order so do not miss out! No additional orders will be accepted after 02-13-2015.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the orders so far. I haven't sent back any totals to anyone yet. Going to do some shopping tomorrow and look at packaging supplies and figure out what is my best options for shipping.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to offer a little more stuff this year since it is usually at least a full year between sales. If i get enough to keep the site rolling, i am happy. I'm getting enough garb for myself to last a while. :D The last time i sold shirts/hats was 2 years ago.

I found i really like the lightweight performance tech shirts in summer when it gets hot. I also use the long sleeve tech T's as a base layer for ice fishing and stay pretty comfortable. The tech fleece stuff is really nice also but the price can sure give you sticker shock.

JUNGLEJIM1

Prices aren't bad at all. Don't see any pank though, was going to order a hoody for my wife. Oh well, guess that's more for me. Good to see some of the new stuff, that's just what I want.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I actually thought about offering pink, but didn't know if anyone would want them. Printed a NEON pink t-shirt for my daughter that about burns your eyes and the screen print comes out really well on the color. I could probably get you pink (regular or neon) in a basic, t-shirt, basic pullover hoodie or zipper hoodie. If you want to get it, add it in your order and i will find something that will work.

JUNGLEJIM1

Real men don't wear pink but they will fish a pank jig for sure. I'll see if she wants a hoody in pink. Thanks for giving me the option.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the orders from everyone. Just an FYI...... I have not sent out the shipping costs to anyone yet. I really only need enough $$$ to keep the site floating so don't want to over charge for shipping if my profits put me in the black already. I can recycle some boxes from here at work, but packaging crap is not all that cheap. I have all the orders in my spreadsheet that calculates it out to make it easy on my brain. Have a little over 2 weeks left before i order the stuff in to print. :jig:

Back