Offical JigCraft Clothing Sale

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
OK everyone....... there is ONE WEEK LEFT to get orders to me. February 13th is the cut off date and the blank garments will be ordered the following Monday to begin production.

As a little bonus incentive, i am going to put everyone who orders something into a random drawing. If you buy anything at all, your name will be added. The member that i draw will win a $25 GIFT CREDIT to Fishhunter775 Tackle to buy whatever you want! Thanks Tim for helping out with this. :icon14:

Jig Man

Radtexan said:
CrappieHappy said:
Hopefully i can make my mind up in a cpl days......

X2

AtticaFish said:
OK everyone....... there is ONE WEEK LEFT to get orders to me. February 13th is the cut off date and the blank garments will be ordered the following Monday to begin production.

As a little bonus incentive, i am going to put everyone who orders something into a random drawing. If you buy anything at all, your name will be added. The member that i draw will win a $25 GIFT CREDIT to Fishhunter775 Tackle to buy whatever you want! Thanks Tim for helping out with this. :icon14:

This should help.... ;)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Have another additional give away...... member QPassage is going to throw in some inline spinners ($25 value) to raffle off as well! Get your JigCraft wear and even get a chance at some give away prizes. Thanks for the contribution Bo. :Icon14:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got them and thanks for the orders everyone.

Note to some of the new members on the site......... be warned now, it may be a year or more before i put together a sale again. It takes me awhile to get motivated to do these things. Get 'em while they are hot.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think i sent out confirmations to everyone who has ordered stuff so far. Just doing everything through PM's now to simplify things and will probably do it that way for any future orders like this.

If you did not get a confirmation with shipping total, please let me know.

I will only accept orders through the end of this week so please get them to me if you want something.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Getting down to the wire..............! Put your orders in soon.

LedHed - Still haven't got you a total yet but know what you want. I will get it to you soon, have a pretty good feeling you will pay me.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
As of right now.......... you have a 1 in 11 chance of winning either a $25 TNT Tackle gift credit or $25 worth of inline spinners. If'n you just order a t-shirt you could make money on the deal. ;) Time is running out...............

LedHed

Sponsor
Not that I couldn't use it -- I want to bow out on the drawings. So, all participating members have a 1 in 10 shot on getting something else besides some of the trendiest clothing out there!

Come on people - support time - buy something for the kids.......
This is how we keep the site FREE.

TO ALL LURKERS - IF YOUR NOT SUPPORTING WITH POSTS - AT LEAST BUY A T SHIRT OR HAT......

Like Russ said - might be 2 years before the Jigcraft.com clothing will be available again.

Jig Man

Hey AF money is in the snail mail headed your way. If ya have any prolems let me know... Thanks man!

Back