Offical JigCraft Clothing Sale

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
All the shirts are printed, but ran into some trouble with the embroidery between machine cooperating and hired help actually showing up. :dodgy: Ball caps had to be shipped out and are getting embroidered and shipped back to me this week. Knit caps are about half done...... rest are waiting to be done on the shelf. Did i say :dodgy:

Substitution had to be made for the knit caps. There were none of the graphite (grey) caps available..... out of 6 different warehouses across the US, none in any of them. I ordered extra of the green ones and a slightly different style of grey ones. Once they get embroidered, i will post a picture of them. If you ordered a grey knit cap, i will give you a choice of what you want to do. Most likely have some extras left over also. Stay tuned.

Sorting what i can this weekend that doesn't have any embroidery involved and ship those orders hopefully early in the week. Will update about the rest of the embroidery items once i get them finished.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all...... i am waiting to start shipping till i have everything in hand to simplify things. I had somewhat of a mess to deal with between problems with the embroidery and wharehouse issues. Only a few stocking caps left to embroider (they should get finished tomorrow) but have everything else back. Have a bunch sorted out and hope to stop at the post office tomorrow. I will PM the individuals as i ship them.

Jig Man

No hurry AF, and thank you for your hard work and time on the Forum. No better place on the net to hang out... :icon14:

Back