Looking for 99.9% pure lead.

Fatman

Salty with the lead, the antimmony from the sheating and the solder that small bit would be considered 90+ per cent pure which is still softer than tire weight lead.

Melt I don't know what to think about your switching back and forth on what your looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In one sale thread you have 21+lbs of zinc contaminated lead your trying to sell - then another you're trying to buy lead for .30 lb, then another your looking for pure for $1lb with shipping. And now in yet another you post "I want your scrap zinc and iron WW. If you have any, send them to me please". Gotta admit this is a little weird!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your trying to sell contaminated stuff what would you want zinc or steel - most guys when they can get tire weights sort the steel ones out and sell it for scrap themselves.

I know you're trying to get all pure lead or get it switched over to pure lead YOU!!!! need to do the legwork.

Your contaminated lead - take it to a scrap yard and get rid of it, take what they'll give you. Don't try to argue about what the going rate is - it's contaminated and no one wants it.

Your tire weight lead - go on the shooting boards, I gave you a perfect one Cast Boolits get your post count to 25 and if you have lots of tire weights and they don't care if they're cleaned out or not sell them on there - but you'd best have them sorted so there aren't any zinc ones.

Once these get done - you'll have the money to buy a bunch of pure but as Cadman posted in one of your threads the other day, it was up to $2 a lb. for pure and tire weight!!! and then add shipping.

Fatman

That actually ain't all that bad a price!!!! I've seen places that were higher in price. I got a guy at work who's cousin "supposedly" has 200 lbs of old lead water pipe. I'm going to look at it tommorrow to see what's up.

Back