<<<<<< JIG SWAP #26 >>>>>> signups closed

Pepop

I just got a PM from PanfishHunter. His mother has been real sick. I told him to take care of Mom & if he could get them mailed by the 15th, I could still get them back to everyone by Christmas.

Pepop

Another note from PanfishHunter, asking if he could send just one jig if he couldn't get time away from school, homework, chores & taking care of mom to tie a second. I told him that the group would sure understand and to just get something in the mail so he could get a package returned to him. I hope I haven't over stepped my authority as Swap Host.

Kdog

Yep. its your call and you made the right one. Lets get this closed and move on....... Family comes first.

PanfishHunter

thank you guys so much for understanding. Got envelopes yesterday, and will get them sent out either this evening, or Monday morning.

Pepop

Still nothing from Panfishhunter. If his package isn't here by tomorrow's (Friday's) mail, I'll sort out what I have & send them out on Monday. I'm SO sorry this swap has drug out so long but I just didn't want to exclude anyone just because some unforeseen situation came up. My plan is for everyone to have their Swap #26 jigs before Christmas.

PanfishHunter

Sorry guys, my mom wasnt able to get to the PO till yesterday. She's been having a bad fever and stomach issues. The PO said they would be there 22nd. i'm sorry for dragging this out so long.

Pepop

We folks, ya'll just look forward to an "After Christmas" present. I've got all I have sorted & ready so when PH's package gets here I'll just toss his in each & seal'um and run them down to the PO. Who knows, the USPS might have a twitch & get them to you by Wednesday.

Pepop

OK folks! Jig Swap #26 will wrap up very soon. I got Nick's package in the mail today and turned right around and spread them among the other packages and took them all to the PO and they actually left on today's truck for the hub. To top it off, in my haste, I forgot to do 2 things. I failed to take pictures of all the submission's and.........I forgot to set aside 1 from each tyer for myself. I realized it just as I was sealing the last package. Oh well, I ended up with some SWELL goodies from you folks and I really appreciate it. So, as we close out Jig Craft Jig Swap 26, on kind of a bumpy note, here's hoping all the swap's of 2015 go smoothly and I pray for peace and prosperity for you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Pepop

SlabHappy said:
Can't wait to see what I missed out on!

I kinda "Poked Th Pooch" on this'n Jeff! I forgot to take pictures of everyone's jigs. Maybe someone will take the time to photograph each jig when they get their package and post the pic's here.

SlabHappy

Oh well...Gonna be no tying for me for awhile. I packed all my tying stuff up and put it in storage. I should have more than enough to make it through to next fall, when is when I expect it might be completed.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got my jigs yesterday! Hopefully i can get some pics of them soon and post them here. Thanks for hosting Pepop and wish you and your family all the best.

Pepop

Thank you all for being so understanding. All the jigs were Top Drawer! I think Russ is working on posting some pictures. Thanks Russ.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I got some pics taken and posted them into Pepop's first post of the swap. Go to page one if you want to see them.

LedHed

Sponsor
Vern - send me the address' list for this swap.
Apologies guys - went back and read where we were supposed to send TWO jigs - duh. Easy fix.
Great bunch of jigs - thnx everybody

Back