<<<<<< JIG SWAP #26 >>>>>> signups closed

Pepop

PanfishHunter said:
if it's fine, i'll have to send 2 of one kind of jig. i haven't fished coldwater much, except for catfish.

That's fine! My 2 are the same pattern, just different weight's. Send'm on!

Kdog

Sending mine tomorrow. My road has been closed last 2 days and mail does not get delivered when road is closed. One would think County township Engineers would plan a little better and not wait until November to repair the Bridge, One Lane, Dead end road. They close it from 8am - 4pm supposedly will be done Friday

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got mine finished last night and going to bag/tag them tonight. Should be in the mail tomorrow afternoon!

Pepop

Just a heads up guys, I had to put my wife in the hospital yesterday. I stay in the room with her (working from my tablet now) & no word yet how long her stay might be this time. I will go home every couple of days to S,S & S & my sister will check the mailbox daily. I will get everyone's jigs mailed out as soon as I possibly can. Please be patient if I we run past the "due" date. Thanks in advance.

LedHed

Sponsor
Take care of business first - sure we can all wait.
Hoping the best for you and your wife.

Hope to get my swap out today....

Kdog

Pepop,
Not a problem. Family comes first. Hoping and praying for the best for you and your wife.

Pepop

Just a heads up guys, I had to put my wife in the hospital yesterday. I stay in the room with her (working from my tablet now) & no word yet how long her stay might be this time. I will go home every couple of days to S,S & S & my sister will check the mailbox daily. I will get everyone's jigs mailed out as soon as I possibly can. Please be patient if I we run past the "due" date. Thanks in advance.

Kdog

Vern,
We are all behind you this and send our wishes for a speedy recovery, you do what you gotta do and if you are in a real bind, just box it all up, send it all to me and I'll take care of sorting and mailing.

PanfishHunter

Will be praying for a quick recovery Vern. I'm late on my jigs due to being out of town this past week. i'll get them sent out either tomorrow or saturday.

Pepop

Made a quick trip home to prep the bird on Wed and again yesterday to fry it up for the family. After I checked the mail Wed, I think I have 4-5 packages. Gotta go home later today so I'll check the mail again & make a note of whose jigs are in & post later. The wife is doing better & although I haven't heard this from a Dr., but I'm hoping maybe Sat or Sun for a discharge. We'll see. Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!

Pepop

Well, we're home from the hospital now & things should get back to normal pretty quick. Got another package in the box today & here's what I've got so far...

Pepop said:
1. Pepop - Yeah, mine are done
2. Kdog - Received
3. AtticaFish - Received
4. LedHed - Received
5. MoSwampy - Received
6. PanfishHunter
7. Chill49 - Received

PanfishHunter

sorry i havent gotten mine sent yet pepop, was out of town on a surprise trip after i got back from arkansas. was only home for thanksgiving. The prepping on the jigs is finished, and will try to get them to the post today, wednesday the latest.

Pepop

PanfishHunter said:
sorry i havent gotten mine sent yet pepop, was out of town on a surprise trip after i got back from arkansas. was only home for thanksgiving. The prepping on the jigs is finished, and will try to get them to the post today, wednesday the latest.

That's alright bud. Let's just say the dates for this swap have been kinda fluid what with me spending 10 days in hospital with the wife. As soon as I get the last package, I'll re-pack & get them in the mail.
Thanks for all the prayers & encouragement! We got home Sunday afternoon & though Sue is very weak, it's great to be home!

Back