JIG SWAP # 19 Sign up

eyecrosser

Got the 1st set in the mail today, wonder why they didn't come together??? I suppose we will see what comes tomorrow or over the next couple days?? Can't decide if this set is mine or my son's:)????

SlabHappy

eyecrosser said:
Can't decide if this set is mine or my son's:)????

Just pick the one with the most attractive "Bonus" jig in it, and claim that one as yours! Nice job everyone. Went out to Cabela's today for Black Friday and bought me (for Christmas) another 4 large double sided jig boxes (already have 3 full ones). Just making room for some more jigs. Problem is, it's too hard to pick which one to fish with.

papaperch

Eyecrosser- the skull jigs were ledhed's the bonus jig I referred to should have been a extra tie by me. The plastic bag that the bonus jig was in was marked " bonus ".

Ledhed often throws in little extra when he enters a swap. So while we all like a little pat on the back. I wouldn't want to take credit for Sonny's generosity.

eyecrosser

Ppa, your 1st and extra jig were a welcome addition to my jig collection, you do fine work sir:) I believe I need several of each because guarenteed to lose a solo jig after I start slaying fish with it:)

eyecrosser

My son and I received the 2nd set today. We would like to thank all for the time and effort, great job everyone. Think my son is hooked. Yes, pun intended:)

LedHed

Sponsor
Great swap papa sounds like lots of happy tyers.

Hope you guys enjoy the dedledhed jigs. They make a pretty cool "boolie jig", as demonstrated by jungle jim. We caught BGs, REs, & crappie with them @ Lake Perris this past spring.

Usually add extras with mine cuz I'm usually the last one..... Been getting lucky lately - or just get in the swaps with Russ, LOL.

Back