JIG SWAP # 19 Sign up

SlabHappy

Just curious, if we send 13 jigs, do we get one of our own back? I would like to know, so I know whether to tie an extra to try for myself.

papaperch

Yes you get one of your own back. This simplifies it for the swap host when preparing for shipping back. The other " extra " is for the site. Not all swapmeisters do this but tried it at someones suggestion and it does simplify things at the end.

Pepop

SlabHappy said:
DSC03562_zpsfac7f9be.jpg

I can not ever get pics to post on here. The pink Panther! They will be in the mail tomorrow.

I just put
at the end.

papaperch

My contribution for the swap : Little Black Dress named after what the wife used to catch me. Black duck flank strip of silver on side heads by JJ. Use these at night or in dingy water. Hold on tight and still for best results.

Scott

Mine went out this morning. I didn't take a picture, but I think they came out pretty good for a biginner. Hope to try them out this weekend.

StumpHunter

My jigs are done and will be in the mail by Monday. I just bought a Black Pheasant skin and been wanting to tie something with it. Mixed some custom dubbing from underfur I been saving so all will receive a jig that I know the fish have never seen. :icon14:

Attachments

• jigs 034.JPG
    jigs 034.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 69

SlabHappy

StumpHunter said:
My jigs are done and will be in the mail by Monday. I just bought a Black Pheasant skin and been wanting to tie something with it. Mixed some custom dubbing from underfur I been saving so all will receive a jig that I know the fish have never seen. :icon14:

Nice looking jig. I'm kind of curious to learn the whole dubbing thing. I guess I could look at youtube.

papaperch

Stump - Jigs have arrived. I like the concept. Might try one with guinea fedders to try and emulate fingerling crappie.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine went out today at noon or so! Doubt they will make it by the DEADLINE tomorrow........ but it does not look like mine will be the last ones to show up. :) I'm on a roll lately - OR - everyone else is asleep at the wheel!

papaperch

>>>>>>>>>>\____________/ DEADLINE >>>>>>>>>>>>\_____________/

Boat load of ya on this swap Attica unless my mailbox going to look like Santa's Sleigh tomorrow heh heh

Back