JIG SWAP # 19 Sign up

papaperch

Eyecrosser and Sonny jigs arrived safely. Excellent ties gentlemen can't decide which ones I like most

Eyecrosser just a guess but you frame one set and use other ? Nifty thinking no matter reason.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well what do ya know............... mine went out earlier, had to travel only a fraction of the distance, but still managed to be the LAST to make it! Has to be karma dealt out for my last smartA reply. :dodgy: Arrrrgh!

papaperch

Actually if Panfishhunter is going to send something you won't be last. Haven't heard a thing from him since he signed up though.
He has not been on here since 4th of Nov.

If I don't hear something soon will divy up whats here and send out after group pix.

eyecrosser

Thanks for the kudos Papa, never frame my jigs, the fish like'm too much!!!!:) And now my son, eyecrosserII, will have his own set to use and lose in the brush:)

papaperch

Excellent ties there Mr Attica.

Eyecrosser when my oldest son went out into that cold cruel world on his own. All of a sudden my lures and tackle seemed to last longer. Hmmmmmm

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad they made it! Had me nervous, the mail lady even nicely asked me if i wanted to get a tracking number on it, and i said no thanks.

Hopefully PH will come back and hang around, we shouldn't be too bad an influence. :p But at 16 years old, there is a lot in life that can distract a young man from fishing.

eyecrosser

I know that feeling Papa, and now he also uses my materials, jigheads, etc... to tie with. Pays off in the long run though; lifelong partner:)

papaperch

Swap # 19 Class picture. I think everyone did an outstanding job on this swap. What say you ?

And of course all you have a generosity that knows few boundaries. Big thank you for all the goodies.

Finally thanks to all who participated.Went pretty smooth a few minor hiccups but nothing for a grumpy old swapmeister to complain about. :p Will be sending out packets in a couple days.

papaperch

Ok guys packs will be going out tomorrow the 23 rd of Nov. With panfishhunter not sending anything we ended up with an extra set almost. I decided to keep the almost extra set. To make it fair to all though I included a bonus jig in each tyers pack. I marked the jig " bonus " so as not to confuse the issue. All bonus jig ties were not identical. So each tyers pack will be unique in a little way.

The slightly " short set " was impossible to evenly distribute so I decided this was best way to do it.

eyecrosser

Papa, you do know that eyecrosser and eyecrosserII are two different people???? Just a friendly reminder, my son is eyecrosser II. Thanks:)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got my jigs a day ago - thanks for the swap papaperch! Some nice looking jigs made by all and great to have some new names in it as well.

Chill49.... your paint job is phenomenal!

Pepop

Got my package in today's mail. Great bunch of jigs! Thanks papaperch for hosting & thanks all for participating!

Back