Jig Swap #17

Bucko

oh crap! I didnt know I.was even in this one! gimme a day or so and I will knock them out. I think I.have some trout stuff around yet. woulda had them done if I knew I was in on it. I was just cruisin the thread and seen my name on the list.

AndyLane

From what I've seen so far we are all going to have a set of trout jigs that will certainly be TOPSHELF! I'm Anxious to see everyone else's cool jigs!

Fireshadow

Finally got the heads painted today. The new color I made today came out great. formula should be in the recipe book soon

Bucko

just dropped by the post office and sent mine out. I do have to apologize though. I forgot to dot eyes on them... sorry. I almost forgot the hackle so had to modify my pattern a little.

AndyLane

Bucko forgot to Dot his Eyes and Stumphunter forgot to add hackle. mmm I'm gonna have to deduct 2 AWESOME points from the both of ya! :p:icon14: No Worries! Its all :cool: Ironically the last time I "Forgot" something my wife "Dotted" my Eyes for me. :D

I look forward to seeing y'alls jigs.

StumpHunter

AndyLane said:
Bucko forgot to Dot his Eyes and Stumphunter forgot to add hackle. mmm I'm gonna have to deduct 2 AWESOME points from the both of ya! :p:icon14: No Worries! Its all :cool: Ironically the last time I "Forgot" something my wife "Dotted" my Eyes for me. :D

I look forward to seeing y'alls jigs.

Brain fart! I have hackle on my jigs :icon14: don't know what I was thinking.

Back