Jig Swap #17

AndyLane

Well I guess I'm hosting this one here. First off...I hope you get to feeling better Bkabina. Ok Here we go.....Sticking with the fish specific trend of the last couple swaps, The theme for this swap is Trout. Tie something you Know or might think would catch a FAT trout. Here are the requirements for this swap.

1. The jigs should be no bigger than 1/16

2. No Blind Jigs (3d eyes or painted)

3. Any materials can be used but you Must use some type of Hackle on the jigs somewhere.

4. The jigs Needs to have some kind of flash to it. (Krystal flash, Flashabou, spinner blade or propeller)

Sign up will end July 5 at Midnight and lets try to have all jigs in the mail by August 1

I'm not going to put a limit on tyers on this one so Come One Come All.
Lets have some fun with this one! :D:icon14:

1.) LedHed - RECEIVED - MAILED
2.) Pepop - RECEIVED - MAILED
3.) Fireshadow - RECEIVED - MAILED
4.) AndyLane - READY - MAILED
5.) AtticaFish - RECEIVED - MAILED
6.) Crappiejgr - RECEIVED - MAILED
7.) Shoemoo - RECEIVED - MAILED
8.) StumpHunter - RECEIVED - MAILED
9.) chill49 - RECEIVED - MAILED
10.) Bucko - RECEIVED - MAILED
11.) papaperch - RECEIVED - MAILED
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

Pepop

I've never even thrown a bait at a trout so no tellin what ya'll are gonna get but, sign me up anyway.

AndyLane

LedHed, Pepop and Fireshadow, I have you added. No worries Pepop I haven't seen to many jigs from anyone on this site that couldn't catch a trout some place some how. :) Especially in a stocked stream. I've caught my fair share in years past on some of the same jigs I catch crappie on. I oncewon a bet by catching one on a cigarette butt threaded on a plain gold hook. :D:icon14:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have very few trout under my belt, but have read enough to choke a rainbow. :p Sign me up please. Don't forget to put yourself on the list Andy. ;)

papaperch

Put me in coach I am ready to tie.But I don't trout fish and I don't date the girls that do. :-(

I now have to scratch my (_____!______) and see what I can come up with.

AndyLane

Couple more days to get signed up for this one. As they say...Come on and join the Fun. All your friends are doing it....well atleast twelve of us are :D:icon14:

Shoemoo

Even if you don't live near trout, a lot of the colors they like are suitable for panfish and bass. My last trout I caught on a jig bit a 1/16 ounce electric chicken with a bright pink head and a chart/black body and tail

Back