Jig swap #10

LedHed

Sponsor
Two more packages today, one from Cj and the other from RUSS! Guess you refuse to be last - this time.... Awesome stuff guys

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care if i beat any other jigs except.................... did you have YOUR jigs done yet Sonny?????? :p

Did send them out in a little of a hurry and forgot to write a note. I sent xtra jigs for the swap so whatever is leftover after everyone gets one are yours. Please put the 'Where and When' on the back of my box before you send it back - that box has some miles on it! Also - the little shot-heads on the #12 hooks have not yet been tested. Not sure if i gave up too much hook gap with such a small size hook. The ones on the Mustad #8's are my favorites. ;)

Nightprowler

Thank You. A school of "Dying Shad" will be sent in the morning. I hope they survive the trip to their final destination.
NP

LedHed

Sponsor
My submission;

View attachment 9

Soon as Np's and Rt's get here the rest will be going out. Think all the participants are going to be more than happy!

Attachments

• Swap 12  jigs.jpg
    Swap 12 jigs.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 56

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
LedHed said:
My submission;

Dang LH - those have some sparkle to them! :cool: Can not wait to see these all in hand.

I'm just happy as a clam that the last one in was not ME. :D :icon14: ........and i won that bet! Sonny, i'll take that nickel that is in the photo you took. :p I think it's a nickle anyway. :exclamation:

LedHed

Sponsor
what bet - Igot fuzzy memory??? Can't give up that dime - got it from a very good friend. Russ you are too young for Mercury dimes.

LedHed

Sponsor
All the jigs are here!!!! Got the pics done and should be at the PO tomorrow. got a lot of stuff to send out....

Back