Jig swap #10

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I got my chenille in today - thanks again Shoemoo!!!!! I will send you out a goodie bag out this week and make it up to you. What do you know, i was even able to finish up my jigs tonight. :D

Well....... since everyone else is just being too lazy to post any pics - or did some one post, i don't see any NOW - i guess i will post my jigs up. :p I know, i know.... a couple had posted but those got lost it the database crap-out we had.

I converted a favorite smallmouth jig into a possible crappie jig. Black/Red is killer on smallies but never really threw it much intending to catch crappie in lakes so we will see. New effort for me so if it doesn't work, give it a proper burial stuck in a limb at the bottom of the lake and say a few (swear) words in the process. :)

View attachment 3

Attachments

• 100_4564_e.jpg
    100_4564_e.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 150

LRB

Here is one of the jigs I made for the swap....I call it The Booger Bear...made from badger and bear hair...think I sent a total of 19 jigs...

MaryLou..

Attachments

• 100_4858.JPG
    100_4858.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 98

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Still sitting on mine - waiting for a paycheck before i head to the post office. They will hit the 'mail stream' tomorrow headed West. Last time i was at the P.O. they said no more favors allowed just by looks and sweet talk. bummer. :p

Radtexan

AtticaFish said:
Last time i was at the P.O. they said no more favors allowed just by looks and sweet talk. bummer. :p

Need to try my P.O. Russ,There's one clerk there I bet with your sweet talk you might get more than free postage...

Mine are done Sonny,If they dont get out tomorrow they will be Saturday.

Radtexan

i know it might be hard to believe,but a week early and I dont think Im last......Big ole pile of blue back Shad... They woulda been out today but Sam took a day off.

Hope yall like em ....
View attachment 9

Attachments

• DSCN2623.JPG
    DSCN2623.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 101

Jig Man

Great looking jigs Rad... I do like the chenille bunches. Sure glad I was sitting down! Hey BTW I hope you were able to get that tip fixed.

Back