Jig swap #10

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't that Hunter? I know he stepped out but i think we told him he was getting some jigs anyway. :p

Jig Man

There was a total of 16 + 1 to the forum + 1 more for some dude from the show me state if ya want to!!!

papaperch

Sonny - mailed my shad jigs this AM. For the swap meister I included some pin mins for you to try on those huge bluegill out in California. You can tip with a piece of live bait. You can also use some small strips of rubber or plastic.

You can also tie a little feather or little hair on these. But only enough to give a little more profile to it. Pretty sure the CA gills will suck em up like their OH brothers.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Damn - looking like i am going to be pulling up the rear - again. I have mine halfway done. This is no fair since i don't have to compete with Led to NOT be the last set of jigs in. :dodgy: But just FYI - rumor is that he has not even poured his set-o-jigs yet. ;) I'd bet a nickle that he is waiting till i say that i will be sending MINE in and then he will bust his hump and say he has had his done and was just waiting on me....... I hope anyway! :p :trollin:

papaperch

Since AtticaFish has a penchant , knack or just plain talent of bring up rear. I propose we change his user ID to Toilet Paper , Charmin , White Cloud or any other selection of Id that more closely resembles his nuances.

How do the rest of Royal Order Of Gentlemen Jig Tiers vote on this proposition ?

StumpHunter

papaperch said:
Since AtticaFish has a penchant , knack or just plain talent of bring up rear. I propose we change his user ID to Toilet Paper , Charmin , White Cloud or any other selection of Id that more closely resembles his nuances.

How do the rest of Royal Order Of Gentlemen Jig Tiers vote on this proposition ?

LOL:):) I believe any of those titles would work!!!

Squeakyboatcaptain

papaperch said:

DANG!!! I don't know any of you guys well enough yet to vote on that.....I'll abstain..... this time!!! lmao

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh come on Squeaky - i am interested to see whos camp you are in... the top shelf speed demons or the clearance shelf 'clean-up' crew. :D

Papaperch - Since i am the only one with the control of usernames i SHOULD make a few changes..... now what name should i give you? Hmmmm.

LedHed - I am raising that bet to a quarter now!!!

papaperch

Russ - My wife would probably have several suggestions. Most of which could not be used in a family friendly format.

Squeakyboatcaptain

I am I no ones camp.... I am an island unto myself!!! Lol. And I would probably be in the category in between the two!! That's why I'm here! To learn from accomplished artists such as yourself!!!! Lmao

Back